FS: Universal FMIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moody

:
2008 Hyper-Silver Mazdaspeed3
Hello all. Up for sale is a universal FMIC that I had intended to do something with but quickly collected dust as I still haven't done anything with it. It's brand new. Only opened to verify contents of box. Would make a good DIY FMIC setup, with piping of course. Here is a description of said item:

Universal intercooler 27 x 7 x 2.5, delta fin

DESCRIPTION
2.5" OD Inlet/Outlet
50% lighter than Bar and Plate, Delta fin design provides up to 20% better cooling effect than Bar and Plate
100% Aluminum, hand welded, Polished
tested to withstand more then 65psi pressure
150-135 degree temperature dorp
Pressure drop as low as 0.1 psi at 28 psi
Core size
21 x 7 x 2.25
Overall size
27 x 7 x 2.5

Some of that information is arguable (bar/plate vs. delta fin), but i need this gone no matter what. Looking to get $45 shipped. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Someone take this thing please. Throw me an offer. Lowballs will even be considered.

Seeing as you have a MS3 you do not have to cut the bar. But you will need piping. You can either fabricate your own or buy a PG or Altered Customs piping kit.

we can do this fabrication josh.. you just need piping and to remount the BOV.. i was gonna try this out.. but, on my car it requires too many changes and cuts.. good project while your waiting on a build.. and you can re-sell it as a custom FMIC kit later..

and as far as I know?? thats Bar and plate.. most FMICs like this are like the other kind.

we can do this fabrication josh.. you just need piping and to remount the BOV.. i was gonna try this out.. but, on my car it requires too many changes and cuts.. good project while your waiting on a build.. and you can re-sell it as a custom FMIC kit later..

and as far as I know?? thats Bar and plate.. most FMICs like this are like the other kind.

ok sweet thanks mark i would like to buy this tomorrow if hes willing. I also want to get it powdercoated black with it saying speed 3 in the middle and get black piping from PG(but is PG still selling there piping only kit still?) i cant find it on the website and red couplers (rice)

Well I don't think PG has there piping kit available. It must have been discontinued. There are other options though such as Altered Customs piping kit and Exhaust Depot piping kit. So you could have a custom FMIC done the way you want it for half the cost. The ball is in your court

Well I don't think PG has there piping kit available. It must have been discontinued. There are other options though such as Altered Customs piping kit and Exhaust Depot piping kit. So you could have a custom FMIC done the way you want it for half the cost. The ball is in your court

ok thanks for tha advice (2thumbs) but could you send me your paypal info so i can send you the money tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back