fs: turbolife fmic perrin fuelrail

both items are now sold thanks everyone for your interest.

Attachments

• P1010058.JPG
    P1010058.JPG
    715.8 KB · Views: 271
  • P1010057.JPG
    P1010057.JPG
    903.1 KB · Views: 250
  • P1010056.JPG
    P1010056.JPG
    942.5 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Proper pics are due at the time the thread is due.

Shoot a PM to get this unlocked when the pics are ready.

Edit: Unlocked per request via PM!

Last edited:
Dude... 2-8-1.... Are you serious? Turbo Life FMIC will never be 250$..... haha. Thats really a ungraceful offer if you are serious. I would pay more the that just to have it sitting around.

Do you get actual benifits from this fuel rail or is it more for look? Is it bolt on or are there any other mods involved?

Dude... 2-8-1.... Are you serious? Turbo Life FMIC will never be 250$..... haha. Thats really a ungraceful offer if you are serious. I would pay more the that just to have it sitting around.

Then you can do something stupid like waste $250.00 to have a part collect dust. If it was THAT hot of a part (and I know it's good quality, rare, blah blah) then it would have already sold, enthusiasts are getting slimmer every day for this car, and of the ones that are left, very few will pay more than $250.00 dollars for an IC, when a $150.00 ebay kit will suffice, and work WELL. OP can make a counter offer if he likes, that's how this works.

I know how expensive rare, in demand parts are, but I know how "not expensive" rare, not in demand parts are. Demand is dwindling for these cars, if he needs money or wants a quick sale, he can respond, if not, there is no need for you to junk up his thread.

No disrespect was intended towards the OP for the post I made, simply a "let's start here and see where it goes".

Last edited:
wow seriously? 250 is just an insult. there are alot of ppl interested in this. im just waiting for that one high offer to roll in.

It wasn't meant to be, but take it as one if you will.

lol 250 Lmao I and many other's paid 650 for this master piece no other kit can really compare to the gains you get. It well more the 650.

GLWS

Back