FS: SSR Type C-RS Forged wheels 17x8 +48. Only 15.8lbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3br3w_Ham3r

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3
Rims: SSR Type C-RS Forged wheels 17x8 +48 and are only 15.8lbs each (fit stock or lowered on BC coils with no spacers needed!) Bolt Pattern 5x114.3
Tires are 225/45/17 Hoosier A6's (optimum tire for auto crossing)

These wheels and tires have only been on the car for 20 miles max. I have made 12 auto-x runs on them and that is it. There are still parts of the sticker left on the tires. Needless to say this set up is brand new.

Price: Together $1800 and I'd rather not split them up but if you must have one or the other PM me and we can work out a deal

Pics below:

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

img_4209.jpg

img_4207.jpg

img_4418.jpg

divisionalsLAP8-09001.jpg

Duplicate thread deleted (not permitted per rules.)

I could run the hoosiers down until they are nothing but protection for the rims.

I don't think that would benefit either of us. It would still be more to ship due to the weight and size, plus I'd have to get them dismounted. You could probably sell the tires pretty quickly to the SOLO crowd.

bump for some sexy wheels

alos, why does it say on the inner lip 4x114.4 and 4x100 and 5x100? list all of the lug patterns it isnt? lol.
if i sell my kidney i will buy these

These are some hot ass wheels I almost bought these new awhile back when I had money .. Woooo hoooo there sexy!

I don't think that would benefit either of us. It would still be more to ship due to the weight and size, plus I'd have to get them dismounted. You could probably sell the tires pretty quickly to the SOLO crowd.

Well I'd get my use out of the tires since I payed for them and I'd put them back in their original boxes for shipping. I also have a local buyer thinking about taking them both together and he drives a non speed 3.

Well I'd get my use out of the tires since I payed for them and I'd put them back in their original boxes for shipping. I also have a local buyer thinking about taking them both together and he drives a non speed 3.

OK, good luck with the local sale. Those always work best when dealing with wheels/tires. If they're still avail in the future and you're willing to separate and give a price for just the wheels, I'm all ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back