FS: Sarasota, FL - Cobb Springs, SU Boost Tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo08ms3

:
08.5 BM Mazdaspeed3
I decided to get the AP so I am abandoning these mods to raise the funds!

New in unopened box, MS3 Cobb Springs: SOLD
COBB SPRINGS.jpg

New, never installed Blue SU Boost Tubes with clamps: $65 shipped OBO
BOOST TUBES.jpg

MS3 BOV flange adapter. SOLD
BOV FLANGE.jpg

Last edited:
mo08ms3

this is off topic but do you know if any of the dealers in our area are mod friendly?? im in bradenton and will probably use cox mazda but was wondering if you had any experience round here.

mo08ms3

this is off topic but do you know if any of the dealers in our area are mod friendly?? im in bradenton and will probably use cox mazda but was wondering if you had any experience round here.

No unfortunately not. I bought mine from Cox and had it serviced there once since it was free ( My car was stock) Since then I have done the service myself. One of the sales reps owns an '07 MS3 and seems to be an enthusiast so I was gonna talk to him about it first but haven't got around to calling him yet. I will eventually talk to them and maybe Ed Howard Mazda in SRQ about it but if you find anything out in the meantime ... let me know. Sorry

mo08ms3

tyrone square mazda in st petersburg love my car...and ive got a few mods(thumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back