FS: PG Reworked Turbo with less than 7k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
08 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
I have my old turbo for sale. its K04 reworked by Ken himself at PG. Works just as it should. spools quicker and has the clipped wheel. all around, a great part. im selling for $475 shipped wherever.

IMG_20110503_132136.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20110503_132120.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20110503_132103.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20110503_132040.jpg
[/IMG]

wow...i didnt even see that. well, in light of this new development, i will let the turbo go to the highest bidder. i am unsure as to whether this crack can be fixed or what it is even worth now so someone feel free to make me an offer.

One friend overhere is interested...
What is the reason of selling? Does it smoke? I see oil inside hot side... Can you make a crack photo in detail, sir?
[EDIT] reason is clear now, GL with the BTB! :)

Last edited:
the oil is from the blown motor. it wasnt the turbo that went. it was because i wasnt getting enough fuel pressure from what i can assume. the turbo worked just the way it should. it even helped my previous boost creep issue.

So, sir, could you please make a crack area photo? If it is not so bad - I will get it for my buddy here.

Last edited:
i was tuned first with the factory turbo and i was getting tons of boost creep. i asked ken if the reworked would remedy this and he said yes. after i installed the reworked turbo, my boost creep was gone just as ken told me it would be. it worked hand in hand with the engine and the tune. my fuel delivery was not so kind lol.

Hey!
How's about 450 shipped overseas to Russia? USPS Priority for K04 turbo with 21 lbs weight goes for 90-100. If you can find some bubbles wrap and so on :)
Let me know!

Hey!
How's about 450 shipped overseas to Russia? USPS Priority for K04 turbo with 21 lbs weight goes for 90-100. If you can find some bubbles wrap and so on :)
Let me know!

i could possibly entertain this offer. Honestly, i prefer inside the united states, but if i dont get any more offers i would do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back