FS:NJ Ford Racing/Mazdaspeed BSpec suspension $400 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasyatz

:
2013 Mazda2 Sport
Bought new from Ford Racing in 2013, Used for 1 season, then the car sat for the entire 2014 season. Ford Racing B Spec shock package designed for the Fiesta and Mazda2. Spring rates optimized for street driving and Autocross, but can provide higher rates if requested. I wouldn't recommend it but it's your call. Currently running F350/R475. Rides nice on street and transforms the car on course. Ready to bolt in as I've also included the upper spring bearings and top hats (not supplied in original kit). Rear shocks were converted to use as an STF legal SCCA Autocross package. Needed to run rear springs in stock location. As such, rear springs have some wear and tear. If you wanted to go back to a full coilover rear, you'd need new tenders and isolators. New this kit retailed for $1100. Comes with ERS Eibach front springs and Summit Racing rear springs. Can help with install and setup if requested. Won't go "super low low" but looks the part and handles fantastic.

NOTE: Picture below shows silver paint on lower front strut housings. This was fogged on to trouble shoot possible camber bolt slippage and has been cleaned up and removed. Turned out was front sway bar bushing failed.
1facf5f1fc67915a7e7aded4065bdd5c.jpg
7ea21aae4e7dc8c443e8237d0052ef12.jpg
3f4efb6c347d4b32680c4e8875c2378a.jpg

Picture of rear spring installation for reference only. Rear ERS springs show in picture were too long. I tested 6 different rates before coming up with this combination. I think you'll like it.
Here's the pic of the setup on the car
baabdc9e05f87b1c3bbdcc3f0d4084b4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back