FS: NEW GT2554 turbo, Apex 2.5" DP, s-pipe,oil line kit,fuel rail, mounts, brake pads

FS: NEW GT2554 turbo, Apex 2.5" DP, s-pipe,oil line kit,fuel rail, mounts, brake pads

Howdy folks, I'm selling the stuff listed below. Shipping is limited to the lower 48 states and Canada.

***RESONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED***

BRAND NEW Garrett GT2554R turbo. This is a brand new unit, with no miles on it. This is stock replacement and requires no engine management on top of the MSP ECU to run properly on an MSP. Mounts to the stock MSP exhaust manifold or any similar, compatible manifold and the stock s-pipe bolts up without issue. INCLUDES: 6psi wastegate actuator and wastegate bracket, both installed. Beautiful piece of work and does not need to be clocked for stock MSP installation. Specs can be found here. SOLD

USED Apex 2.5" catted one-piece J & Mid-pipe. Despite some mild surface rust (easily removed for some high-temp painting), this thing is beautiful. It was one of my favorite modifications. I only removed it because I thought it was leaking, but my actual problem turned out to be a cracked Corksport s-pipe. Works flawlessly. This product is no longer manufactured and is an extremely rare, difficult piece to find. Includes O2 sensor & stock rear O2 sensor harness. SOLD

NEW oil line kit. This is a kit for installing or replacing oil lines to the turbo. Includes new stainless steel braided lines and all connectors, fittings, restrictors, flanges and gaskets. Perfect for anyone replacing old oil lines or installing a turbo on a non-turbo Protege. Price: $60 shippedobo

USED Stock fuel rail. I thought something was wrong with my stocker, turned out to be a bad fuel pump clip. This includes the FPR and the bulby thing at the end (forgot what that is) but no injectors. SOLD

USED AWR rear motor mount. 70 durometer. I actually really liked this, but my elderly mom was complaining about the stiffness (which didn't bother me). Mint condition, only used for about 250-300 miles. SOLD

USED stock front motor mount with Corksport inserts. Again, I liked the inserts but my elderly mom complained, so I had to get something softer. Anyway, I think the stock bushing has a small tear/crack in it, nothing major. The inserts eliminated any effect the tear/crack may have had.
Price: $40 shipped obo.

NEW PosiQuiet ceramic front brake pads. SOLD

USED stock s-pipe. This pipe comes off the turbo and connects to the j-pipe. Perfect for a mild porting job prior to installation. No cracks or flaws. SOLD

Attachments

• DSCN2442.JPG
    DSCN2442.JPG
    397.6 KB · Views: 730
  • DSCN2443.JPG
    DSCN2443.JPG
    312.3 KB · Views: 766
  • DSCN2441.JPG
    DSCN2441.JPG
    428.8 KB · Views: 660
  • DSCN2448.JPG
    DSCN2448.JPG
    253.9 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
how and where did u manage to get a 70 duro RMM? they only have 88 and 95 duro on AWR website.

edit: oh protegegarage, nvm

Terribly sorry, i've been tied up with work these past few days. All posts & PM's will be replied to tomorrow morning in the order in which they were received. Again, I apologize for the delay - this was an old thread that suddenly got revived.

Cleaning out my garage to find them. I moved recently, this thread is actually pretty old. I thought I was not going to be able to sell them, so I packed them away
I will take new pics for you guys

PM's replied to. I found most of the parts that were packed away in boxes. I am still looking for the oil lines.

PM'd about the downpipe.

PM replied to.

I FOUND THE OIL LINES and all related parts. I was contacted by quite a few people about the oil line kit, and will reply in the order in which I was contacted. Thanks for being patient.

Payment received. Your item will ship tomorrow with tracking information to be provided in a PM.
Thanks for purchasing!

Received item, Matrix has been excellent in answering my questions and even help me with the part numbers for the gaskets I needed. Great guy. Bump for a good seller!

Received item, Matrix has been excellent in answering my questions and even help me with the part numbers for the gaskets I needed. Great guy. Bump for a good seller!

Thanks for the kind words and the bump. I'm glad you're happy. Enjoy the mid pipe!

do you still have the gt2554???

I have sold the new one in the first post in this thread, but I have one available with failed oil seals. It's in otherwise great condition and perfect for a rebuild. Let me know if you're interested.

Back