FS: MS3 Stock Rims and Tires - MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoldr1cex

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
3 in excellent condition and 1 with a small rock chip near the center hub (see pictures) - no curbage, no scratches otherwise. These were taken care of, sealed twice with Poorboy's Wheel Sealant, and the faces were cleaned every week. Tires have 4k on them. Everything is located in Ann Arbor, MI and shipping is not included in the following prices:

ALL WHEELS SOLD

Tires - plenty of tread left, no track days, 90% smooth highway miles. one was patched for a small screw puncture.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Everything will be packed well, large boxes with double reinforced stress points and bubble wrap, egg crate foam to protect the faces. If you need references you can check my https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) and i can provide more if you'd like. I prefer payment by googlecheckout (any credit/debit card will do) or by postal money order. If you'd like to pay by paypal (I'm a verified seller) you will have to cover the fees.

2eluqs3.jpg

15eab11.jpg

15eab11.jpg

2d7sfp5.jpg

fatulk.jpg

b4927b.jpg

Please direct any questions to xcoldricex @ gmail . com thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2373_resize.JPG
    IMG_2373_resize.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
YOU PEOPLE ARE TRIPPIN, JUST GIVING THOSE PARTS AWAY LIKE THAT, THESE WHEELS ARE NOT CHEAP NOR IS THE RUBBER. If you haven't dog the phuk out of them.

alright looks like i'm parting the tires and wheels out. contact me if you just want a single wheel - or all the tires!

Do you still have all the tires available? I work in Redford, MI and live up in Northern Metro D-town. I might be interested, and it would be easy for me to jet over after (heck during) work and check them out and maybe take them off your hands.

i'll consider parting out tires if there's enough people. i have one person interested in one. any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back