FS: Freshy Fresh AWR Trailing Arms - Half Price

Got some GTSpec Trailing Arms to go with rest of GTSpec stuff I have so the AWR trailing arms are up for sale. Non-daily driver garaged car not in any winter salting areas. 80 shipped to lower 48 or 65 local pickup somewhere reasonably close to Houston, TX area. Not feeling much more than an hour drive in any direction but can be discussed. Paypal'd or cash. Here's pics........

awr_arms01.JPG

awr_arms02.JPG

awr_arms03.JPG

Not really my first choice but I suppose I can check into it since you have a 323F.

wingless2.jpg

PM me the shipping address and I will check it out with UPS......................

yep he will pay for it all trust me he got my projectors. good person

are you willing to ship it international???

will pay for shipping off course
Sorry for delay on shipping quote. Been hammered at work and there late but have something else I need to send out in next day or so so I will get quote for arms while at UPS.

no, kinda waiting for reply to shipping quote to see if it's really worth this guy's while. It was stupid pricey for guaranteed delivery via UPS and USPS was a bit cheaper but won't guarantee delivery so that's definitely not an option. I just don't want to end up having to chase s*** around for however long to get money back from UPS if they don't make it there then having to refund buyer's money while I wait for mine back. Between refunding buyer's money and getting mine back could be a 500.00 ordeal if something doesn't go right. That possibility isn't really sitting very well with me. I had no idea it was gonna be that expensive even agreeing to find out about it. Also don't see that there isn't a similar option on that continent for a much more reasonable price. But for now will not do anything until hearing back.

OK, heard back from Sander and he is passing due to cost involved. Going in order of posts and since there are no other PMs about interest, Brian_K has next shot at them. PM being sent to Brian_K..........

If it falls through I am interested
Given what I have been enlightened with as far as risk, cost & sale completion timeframe with any customs involved, I have no interest in selling outside lower 48 of USA. Sorry just want to be paid and ship these things out and them be in the hands of the buyer in less than a week and be done with it.

Don't worry I hate to pay customs loll so I have an US mailing adresse
Well, here's where s*** is........Was doing a deal thru PMs after getting the GTSpec arms. That is why the date on pics is 8/25/12. That fell thru. Then made this thread. Then the international shipping crazy cost. Then next dude is more waiting until Friday. Macabe is the next one asking about them and supposedly is pending sale today. If that doesn't happen then you can have a shot at them. These are super clean, not on daily driver or in any kind of harsh winter crap and on garaged car. They are a bargain at half price and just want to be done with them so I'm going in order of interest and giving a day or so to pay for them and move on. Not shipping out of lower 48 so if it's an address in lower 48 and someone wants to come fetch them from wherever themselves, fine. I just want 80 paypal'd to my acct and they will be sent out UPS with tracking the next business day from receiving payment if after normal business hours. Kinda surprised they weren't just snapped up immediately and basically getting tired of nursing this along. Next stop is my attic storage oblivion if no one jumps on them within the next coupla days.

Last edited:
Oh these are Definetly mine. I'm leaving to the bank in about an hour. You'll receive payment shortly after I get there.

dang I never had a prob sending to canada or even neatherlands to sander lol. idk whats going on. hope u sell soon tho!
nick u ever get ur part?

Back