FS: DIY Ported and polish with vtcs removed 2.0L Intake Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISFM

:
2002 Protege5 slow/low
Up for sale is a Do it yourself Ported and polish with vtcs removed 2.0L Intake Manifold that i did my self... Comes with new head gasket and throttle body gasket..New gasket has been put on the inside..Also has been painted with high paint duplicolor engine paint

SOOOLLLLDDDDD

P1000191.jpg

The Good
Increase in upper rpm horse power
The vics screws have already been replaced by mazda
The vtcs holes have been plugged with jb and the outer hole to the vtcs has been plugged with a bolt.
Coated gloss black with high temp duplicolr engine paint (done myself)
Comes with new gaskets ($25 value..)
NOT having to do it yourself

The bad
In doing this i made a tiny hole while porting the manifold...but has been patched up very good jb weld with multiple coats..It was a hole the size of a lady bug...if that...shouldnt be a problem now tho..it has been fixed..It looks like alot but thats just the many layers of jb....
Buy at your own risk

First two picture is were the hole was...
third picture is the new inside gasket..
all other are self explanitory

P1000187.jpg

P1000189.jpg

P1000205.jpg

P1000196.jpg

P1000199.jpg

P1000200.jpg

P1000193.jpg

P1000194.jpg

P1000195.jpg

P1000204.jpg

Last edited:
ok...

Looking to get $70 + shipping should be $20-$30

This is less then ive paid for everything....much less..

first post updated

ppl 70$ for a P&P mani, this is a steal...I sold mine for 150$ and this will do better for the MSP than the 626 mani....

do it...do it now....

this wont do better than the 636....not close....

let me precise...for the low end this will do better as the 626 looses the low end. the stock high end is retained if not up'ed a little for me this is better than only high end, so for a total WHP perspective the 626 is better but for DD this is

/theadjack + free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back