Fs Dave B, Apexi J pipe, maf, hid, pioneer avh dvd player, etc come and see.

Things for sale.
No dibs
Things will be shipped (US Only) as they are paid for. Work M-F 6am-6pm I will ship on Saturday's.
Paypal Preferred (bamflee16@comcast.net)

Apexi J pipe w/ high flow cat ceramic coated 300+ shipping
Spec 2+ clutch used less then 5k no throw out bearing 200+ shipping
3 gauge a pillar 60mm painted and comes with orignal a pillar for mounting 50 shipped.
walboro fuel pump 60 shipped
h4 xenon bulbs 10 shipped each
20mm bushings 15 shipped
Brushed dave b rings 70 shipped
Blank button with lighted switched mounted make offer
Random wire harness for msp sub/amp rack to stock wiring

SOLD
single gauge pod sold
brushed gauge surround Sold
mazdaspeed oil cap sold.
Pioneer AvH p4200dvd , wired with relay for anytime dvd play, Sold
h4 hr/lo hid kit, Sold
1 x Apexcone/DDM Premium Slimline HID Kit (35 watts) (APEXCONE)
Bulb Type: H4 (high and low beam)
Color Temperature: 4500k
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Wiring Harness: Standard Plug-and-Play Harnesses
maf 70 Sold

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

Last edited:
The Headunit work good? Also is it ready to plug in or will it needed played with to hook up?

jordysoso

Headunit works perfect, new car has bt so i am not going to reinstall this headunit.

Not sure what you mean "played with", comes with the stock harness every headunit comes with but with the additional relay wired up so you can watch videos while the car is moving. You will need to pick up the harness to the car you are going to install into. or if you are hard wiring it up, you won't need anything.

Bump for great seller. Got my oil cap today!

Great price, extremely fast shipping, cool guy.

Interested in the hid kit are they bixenon or whatever they call it where both hi and low are hid. Not just the low.

speedracr79

You are correct

They use an actuator to reflect the hid beam into a high beam pattern.

Last edited:
so its just the low beam aimed higher is it brighter than the the low beams. i know some use the hid low and normal high. some are hid for high and low im not to familiar with hids just in general so excuse the newb in me just want to make sure i get something that has the hi and low that are bright enough to see it gets real dark around my house a night so i use my brights.

Speedracr79

That's not a problem.

My understanding when it comes to hi/lo h4, there are hid h4 bulbs that use hid for the low and a xenon bulb for the highs. Its like an mini bulb within the hid. Then there are hid h4 hi/lo which use an actuator in which it uses the same hid bulb for the hi and lo beam. When the highs are turned on, the actuator it will change the pattern of the light to scatter more light. I preferred this method because it used the same hid for the lo as it did for the high. Also when I was researching before buying, i was reading that the dual bulb set up, if the hi beam bulb went out you would have to purchase a new bulb even if the lo beam hid bulb was fine.

Never had problems lighting up the back roads here in NJ.

I hope this helped.

Got the DVD player today, works great!! Quick shipping, quick arrival, GREAT seller!!

Thanks again!! :)

Back