$800

Spring rates:
Front Springs - 8kg/mm (~448 lb/in.)
Front Struts - valved for 8kg/mm springs
Rear Springs - 6kg/mm (~336 lb/in.)
Rear Struts - valved for 8kg/mm
Extra Springs - 10kg/mm (~560 lb/in.)

IMG_0896.JPG

These have been on the car for less than two years. The rear struts were replaced with softer valving in July of 2009. So there's less than 20K miles on the front, and ~5K miles on the rears.

With the way BC struts are designed, you can run spring rates that are +/- 2kg/mm of the original valving. So, the rears are valved for 8kg/mm springs, but I'm running the 6kg springs. If you want to run the stiffer springs in the front or rear, the struts are valved to accommodate the stiffer springs. You could run 10k/8k F/R if you wanted, as the springs are the same length.

Front struts come with camber plates with pillow ball mounts. Rears only have pillow ball mounts. Both the front and rears have camber adjustments at the bottom where the strut mounts to the knuckle. The upper hole is oval allowing camber adjustment. I've had -2 in the rear from just using those to adjust camber.

Pricing
Price does not include shipping.

Payment
No dibs. First person to send payment is the one who receives the parts.
Send paypal payments to millah at gmail dot com. No checks. No money orders.

Rear Springs Rate
IMG_0897.JPG

Extra Springs Rate
IMG_0898.JPG

Front Spring Rate
IMG_0899.JPG

BC Racing Part Number (E-03)
IMG_0902.JPG

Official BC Racing Decal
IMG_0904.JPG

Strut tops
IMG_0905.JPG

Close up of Strut Tops
IMG_0906.JPG

Close of where strut mounts to knuckles
IMG_0907.JPG

Last edited:
I will get these boxed up soon to be able to provide shipping quotes.

Duuude! Damn i wish i had known u were gonna put these up, i would have put some money away for them....sigh

I'm open to reasonable offers.

Kevin, want to put down a deposit? :)

I wish I could buy these but I can only afford to buy some lowering springs. I'm currently looking for some to lower my car

i wish i could too, i'm planning on getting these, just prob in about a year or so, i'm looking at new engines and some of them are quite expensive, so i'm saving for that... sorry

cain even believe nobody has swiped these up yet. bump in hopes someone putting these to good use.......and join the slammed crew(hi)

Last edited:
dangit, each day i see it still it still up for sale i cry....wish i had moneys T_T

I need these gone. Shoot me a number.

$50? i dont mean to offend you, thats the best i can do for them at the moment. seriously, i cant afford them, or offer you something that would be mutually acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back