FS: AMD Athlon X2 3800+ TV tuner and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHoISU

:
03 Vivid Yellow Mazda P5
Hi,

Good day everyone. Up for sale today is my computer. I was supposed to use it for Graphic editing, video conversion, gaming, and TV, but I usually only use it for music, and the occasional COD:UO. The motherboard, Processor, memory, DVD-RW drive and power supply where bought a few months ago together when I decided to upgrade and are still in really great condition. The Video card was probably bout 2 months ago I dont remember but it was the last thing I bought. The TV tuner I used maybe 5 times no joke (have a TV in my room which I use and just thought it would be cool to have the card ({X-P) ) the picture quality on the tuner and video card are remarkably clear. There are two (2) hard drives one 40GB 5400RPM and a 120GB 5400RPM western digital/Samsung both are still in good condition. Thanks for looking if you have any questions ill check the forums daily or just PM me.

Thank you,
Jamiel P./WHoISU

Motherboard: Biostar T-force 6100 S939
Processor: Amd Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Memory: Mushkin PC 3200 1GB (2x512)
Video Card: ATi 1600XT 256MB PCI-Express
TV Tuner: Hauppauge WinTV PVR 250
DVD +/- NEC 3500 16x Dual Layer
Hard drive 1: 40GB Western Digital 5400RPM
Hard drive 2: 120GB Samsung 5400RPM

No part of my computer was ever over clocked or abused (this thing is like my child Ive spent so much money on this) I dont want to really sell in but I need to for 2 reasons. Its distracting me COD:UO is addicting and I need the money sigh.

Price: $400.00 dollars/OBO

Here are the pictures thanks for looking. :D

black 500W PSU :D

Attachments

• DSC01117.JPG
    DSC01117.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC01125.JPG
    DSC01125.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC01126.JPG
    DSC01126.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC01123.JPG
    DSC01123.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 150
That's a pretty decent computer for the price. Free bump for you since I have too many computers of my own in my little college apartment to count. I barely use any of them now that I'm at work all day.

Installed software.

Windows XP Pro SP2 32Bit
Nero 6 Burning Rom (7th Edition in my opinion isnt very good)
Movie/audio Codecs
Microsoft Office 2003
WinRar

Thanks for looking.

WHoISU

Last edited:
This will also be coming with an IR transmitter i bought (cost me $50.00) along with the tuner card so i can control my satellite box with my computer. I just found it last night in my closet so its going to go with this computer because i really do not need it anymore. Also all the driver CDs and manuals that I have for the computer will be included.

I will post pics of the IR transmitter when i get home tonight.

WHoISU

Sorry about not being on...work gets a bit hectic sometimes...i havent had time to see whats been up...sorry about that

Ohh and the full computer goes I dont wish to part it out sorry about that.
WHoISU

Well i guess i changed my mind on parting it out now...

What is sold:

Processor
Motherboard
Memory
TV Tuner Remote/IR Trans.
Videocard

All I have left:
(I have decided to keep one of my hard drives)
PSU: Syslogic 550W (Black)
Hard Drive: 40Gig
Axio Grey ATX case (Midtower)
NEC DVD Burner 16 with DL support

Pretty much everything in the pics except for the sold stuff...

Thank You:

WHoISU/Jamiel

Sorry folks I have decided to give the remaining parts of my computer to my brother sorry to all that wanted the rest of my stuff.

WHoISU/Jamiel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back