FS: Adjustable Cams Gears, P5 Front Bumper Support, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumP5

:
'86 RX-7 Base, '79 RX-7 GS
Here are the last items I have remains from the Protege5:

Adjustable Cam Gears for 2.0L - SOLD TO BLKWIDOW (WILLKILL)

MP3/P5/MSP Front Bumper Support - SOLD TO IAN_MP4

Spark Plug Wires for 2.0L - $25 shipped
I had the Magnecor wires on the P5 for a while and I wanted to test whether they actually did anything so I picked these up. The P5 sold with the Magnecor wires so I still have these.
DSC01205.JPG

Foglight Switch, Black and Coinholder for 3rd Gen. Protege - SOLD TO BLKWIDOW (WILLKILL)

Millenia S PCV Valve - $10 shipped
This was thrown in with my original FMIC kit that I bought from snowblazin. For some reason it does not have the curved neck the other PCV valves have. I'll admit, I didn't noticed any difference with this over stock.
DSC01210.JPG

Stock Oil Cap from Protege5 - $10
This came with a spare engine I had that went with the P5. This will fit a number of Mazda models.
DSC01213.JPG

Stock Water Neck from 2.0L - $25 shipped
I think this was another random part from the spare engine I sold. One of the brackets is broken, but I do not know what its purpose was. Also included is the stock water temperature sensor.
DSC01215.JPG

Last edited:
I have replied to all PM's. Cam gears and switches are pending. Also, if you are not sure you want something, please do not PM me asking for my PayPal address saying you will send money! C'mon people!

Bump! I will be trashing whatever is not sold (and that does not give anyone the right to lowball, etc.).

Cam gears, switches and bumper support are pending sale. Bump for the remaining items.

Cam gears, switches and bumper support are all sold and shipped. Bump for a few remaining items.

did the magnecor wires actually do anything? And what's the mileage on the wires?

did the magnecor wires actually do anything? And what's the mileage on the wires?
I had the Magnecor wires on my P5 for over two years, but these are not those; these are stock wires. I didn't really notice a difference with them though...
Ditto... How many miles on the stock wires?
I'm not actually sure. I got these from another member when I wanted to change up my engine theme a little. I ran them for a month or so and switched the Magnecor's back in because I liked the red better (and they didn't sell). The car ran just fine with these though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back