FS: (4) 18x8 Rota P1's [Silver, 5x114.3, +48mm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speeed3

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 GT Black Mica
SOLD!!!

This is a set of 4 Silver Rota P-1's (5x114.3 lug, +48mm offset) This may be your last chance to get these in this color, I cannot find it for sale online.
I bought these a while ago with intentions of powdercoating, but my plans have changed and I need a tune (Cobb AP). These are in pretty good shape, there is very minor curb rash from the previous owner on 3 of the 4 rims, see the pictures below. If you powdercoat these, there should be no problems fixing them, the scratches aren't deep. I don't know how many miles were put on these, they were never on my car, they sat in my attic for several months.

Locals get first dibs... if it doesn't sell locally first, I'm willing to ship.

4323486799_555a8f7da1_b.jpg

(Click for full size)

*this was posted on MazdasNW a week ago, hence the pics.*

Last edited:
Photos need to be retaken with the required information for this site (your userID, today's date, and "mazdas247.com")

How quickly can you do this?

We'd also request that you clearly show (4) wheels. It's difficult to tell how many different wheels we are seeing in these photos.

Photos need to be retaken with the required information for this site (your userID, today's date, and "mazdas247.com")

How quickly can you do this?

We'd also request that you clearly show (4) wheels. It's difficult to tell how many different wheels we are seeing in these photos.

I can re-do them when I get home from work at 5.

That will be fine - thanks for the quicky reply. (2thumbs)

Thanks for the updated pic - you are good to go (2thumbs)

with the right tire size and rolled rear fenders... yes!

do it!

Hmm...I would have to go with 215/35/18s...that's what I have on the car now...and ALL of my wheels are bent because of these damn potholes!!!

Still wonder how there would look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back