FS: 2006 MazdaSpeed 6 GT BCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricsMS6

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
Like the title says, I'm putting my '06 Speed up for sale. I hate to sell it, but it's just not the family car my wife and I need right now. I bought it used in September '07, I'm the second owner of it. Here's all the facts:

2006 Mazdaspeed 6 Grand Touring built Nov. '05
Black Cherry Metallic paint
Black perforated leather interior - power driver's seat, heat front seats
Bose 6-disc in dash CD/MP3 changer
Power moonroof
272hp/280tq 2.3L DOHC MZR DISI Turbo engine
6-speed Getrag AWD transmission
44,970 miles as of 11-30-08
Mazda OEM upgraded clutch and all recalls/TSB's up to date
everything is just plain ordinary MazdaSpeed 6 spec stuff really.

There are a few tiny differences from a completely stock MS6. This one rolls on Mazdaspeed 3 wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires with ~9k miles on them. I traded with an '08 MS3. The tires have 4/32 tread left on them. I also have a Street Unit lower engine mount installed and a shorty antenna. I also have the rubber all-weather floor mats.

Mechanical/maintenance/whatnot
I've never had an issue with this car. I have changed the oil every 5,000 miles myself using an OEM Mazda oil filter (I have 2 left) and Mobil 1 5W-20 full synthetic. The suspension is solid, there are no creaks or rattles. The brakes are in good condition, but they are obviously not new anymore. All the electronics work: windows, locks, lights, radio, everything is in perfect working condition. The car leaks no fluid at all, nor does it burn any oil.

Body/cosmetic
The car has never been wrecked or hit. There are very light scrapes under the front bumper that you can't see unless you are under the car. There are also a few scratches in the paint that are only noticable up close. There are no stains in the interior; although the trunk mat seems to have got ahold of something, I don't know what it is. Really it only shows up in pictures lol. All the doors line up square and moves easily.

The business end: I am asking $18,000 for this car. I am open to offers and possible trades. We are looking for something along the lines of a crossover SUV, but no dealership will offer anything reasonable for a trade value on this car. A local Ford dealer offered us $12k last week. Good job for pricing a standard Mazda 6.

I'm not online as much as I used to be, but I still check my email regularly. The easiest way to get in touch with me is my cell phone (423) 838-0102. Call or text, I've always got it on me. Or email chattavegasse@yahoo.com and we can work something out.

Anyways, here's my darling. Please give her a good home.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Scratch
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Last edited:
Here are some more. Yeah I know the rules, I just forgot. Be patient, there's a proper pic somewhere. ;)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Man... that sign is almost readable, and we can tell that it's on some kind of car. Could be an MS6 I guess.

Could we request you do a little better?

Lowered price bump. Sorry no new pic, Nate. Camera got busted up. (sad1) I'll get one ASAP.

closed pending new pic - PM me to reopen when you're ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back