**FS: 2002 Mazda Protege5 94K Miles - South Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

laz

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Sadly I have to put up my baby for sale.

The details:

2002 Protege5
Auto Transmission
94K miles
Color: Red

Car has new brakes/rotors which I changed myself less than 6K miles ago. Also has very good Kuhmo tires. I did the transmission oil change less than 3K miles ago at a Mazda dealership. Oil change less than 2K miles ago. This car needs nothing done. It is ready to go!

Also has a transferrable extended warranty until 2/09 or 100K miles whichever comes first from Mazda.

I have to sell it due to having another car and a truck van that I just got.

Asking price is $4,9000 *PRICE REDUCED 1/17/09*

Located in the Palm Beach Area, FL.

Pics:

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

You can see more pics Here

Let me know if there are any other questions.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Xavier

Last edited:
that's not really proper compliance pics. the sign needs to have the site name on it. i would recommend getting that fixed before nate sees this.

OK will take more pics tomorrow. Do all need to have the site name, or will a few do?

X

if you take an interior shot, take one with the sign and then you can take close-ups without it. outside shots, we would prefer that you just have it showing one way or another unless it is an extreme close-up.

you pretty much already have the right idea, just need the site name in the sign.

(mswerd) just one or two with all the info (including the site) to verify that you're the one that has the car ;)

please update ASAP

Here are fresh pics from this morning with sign:

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

Hope this makes it legit! I have the car and I am not shipping anywhere, plus I have to see the cold hard cash before I let it go! (burnout)

X

Thanks. Even if you're not shipping the car, someone may want to send you a deposit to hold the car. I've personally done that before for an out of state car, and it helps to have some reassurance that the seller is legit.

*BUMP for price reduction!*

Anyone want to make some offers?

Need to sell it, if not in storage it goes.

X

Forgot about this. Please close the thread, the car as been SOLD! (band2)

X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back