FS:03.5 MSP part out Silver with black interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're M10 - 1.50 but I'm not sure. Take a one of the nuts in with you to make sure, they usually have a size chart with all the bolts and nuts sizes.

i would, but they're screwed on so tightly that i can't take them off!! that's the reason why i ended up stripping 2 or 3 of them. was looking forward to a nice weekend project and never actually got to put the strut tower bar on; will probably have to wait until i can take the car to my local tuners so they can take an impact wrench to it. (shrug)

We live in CA, WTF IS RUST?!

haha, yup! no rust to speak of, considering it's 10 years old and was parked outside for part of its life. we got it good in CA....no rust, the best alternative medicine, and definitely no kids from jersey shore, lol!

Last edited:
so, i am new to MSP but I come from the clubcivic world and this thread is all too familiar

just curious............anyone actually get the parts they bought yet? i mean, are they actually in your possession? that might calm some of the people worried about scammers

yep. i spoke this guy on the phone on all the parts i wanted. this guy is by far the best person ive ver bought from. i gave him my email, and he sent me pictures of EVERYTHING i wanted, i couldnt ask for more. i bought the whole front bumper with lip, and i had it shipped to my door the very next week.
this guy is real. no scams here

Do you still have the front strut bar bracket/attachments? (Left & Right sides)

Rear deck

Looking for the rear deck and just about the roof and those bars on the corners ( I forget what they are called). Anyways let me know if you still got them.

Could you let me know how much for complete rear passenger door shipped to 43068?
Thanks!

I need both of the rear lower sway bar mounting brackets and the 4 bolts that hold them in place. Shipped to 22304.

Thanks!!

I'm looking for the rear suspension meaning the knuckles the front links and the rear rear links the crossmember everything except the strutts and the breaks. Thanks PM me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back