From Custom Protege to Stock 3 hatchback

NOTSPCY

:
2010 mazda 3 5door
Hey everyone i am just stopping in to say whats up. I have been around for a long time with my protege some of you may know me.
Recently on dec 23rd my protege and i were in a accident and she was totaled . She caught fire after the impact. She will be missed but my new car i am equally happy if not more happy with ...
I am not going to go mod crazy like i did last time as i am going on 30 yrs old in jan and i dont want my car to look like its a life size hot wheels car.
I want the mods to be subtle and clean.
Below are some pictures of the before and after photos of the protege and one photo of the new mazda 3 taken in low light last night after i got her by my iphone . i ll take some better photos soon.

my old car was notspcy as she had a custom orange color put on her from her once white color.
i think this car is gonna be called whiplash since i got a serious case of whiplash from the accident and what helped me get my hands on her.

Before:
epicmeeti-15.jpg

After:
photo3-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Im hoping to get the rims, dg lip , gauges , gauge rings and my stereo stuff out of the car once the insurance comp does there thing.
everything will be posted in the fs section once it is back in my hands.

New 3:
ca75ab45.jpg

Back