Friday COOK OUT!!!!

yeh i forget alot of things ......anyway ok well im game for a run down there.......meet at my house then head down ?!?!

luis...I'd love to come, but I'm heading down to New Orleans tomorrow morning. So next one I will be there! I'll have a drink for you on Friday down there for ya:D

haha...have fun george.............but yeh i thnk im gonna go check out the car show...if u guys wanna meet at my house or whatever let me know..im ognna head to the show around 6-630pm i think......

AutoBox said:
haha...have fun george.............but yeh i thnk im gonna go check out the car show...if u guys wanna meet at my house or whatever let me know..im ognna head to the show around 6-630pm i think......
so does that mean food at your house at 5? :D

never been to fedex......landover is just north of d.c right?? if u can keep up i can be outside d.c in 20 min or less :)

AutoBox said:
never been to fedex......landover is just north of d.c right?? if u can keep up i can be outside d.c in 20 min or less :)

I didn't know you owned a helicopter...I need to get a ride in that sometime! (rofl)

HEHE.....its the LV-MSP model.....turn up the trance or club mix and a full tank of preimium and ill take ya anywhere in 20min or less :) .......i got to my gf's house in joppatown from my house in 15min......of course it was 3am and not a car on the road...but still...im proud :)

AutoBox said:
speaking of landover, check out the website for the show...The address tehy have on there is for "Landrover, MD" (lol)

Back