Free Stock Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up everyone? Since I totalled my MSP i have allot of stock parts to give away. If anyone is interested let me know. If not im going to take this stuff to the dump. I have the stock cats, airbox etc.. Let me know. Just want to help anyone that I could that needs it.

Sorry to hear about your car. Thanks for sharing the extra parts, that's really cool of you. If you still have the rear swaybar endlinks I would be interested in those please. Thanks!

but the funny thing noone is getting the clue HE NO LONGER HAS THE CAR AND ONLY HAS THE FACTORY PARTS LEFT OVER FROM THE ORIGINAL SWAP OUT, LMFAO

can i have your steering wheel(depending on color)
and the clips on your airbox theres two of them

Last edited:
thing is, he never said such thing....

Since I totalled my MSP i have allot of stock parts to give away. If anyone is interested let me know. If not im going to take this stuff to the dump. I have the stock cats, airbox etc.. Let me know. Just want to help anyone that I could that needs it.
for me ETC means the rest of ther

sucks tho....

he could've been more specific... :(

do you still have your turbo and exhaust manifold??? if so can i know how many miles driven??? and tranny and short block????

I'm sure if you had it you sold it already, but my kenwood cd player is screwed up, so.... if you have it... lol. :)

well now I need a front bumper, passenger side fender, ps headlight and ps fog light.... I crashed today...... Luckily no frame damage or engine damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back