FREE Forge BPV (FMSP02)

**UPDATE** This has been mailed as of 12APR11, thanks for the interest everyone.

So I am spring cleaning, and I have a Forge OEM-style, billet BPV, works fine when taken off (car is sold). Same as this one, just needs a little polish.

Feeling generous, send me your address (48 states only, sorry SPICY-1 :)) and I will ship it to you just for it to be used by a fellow enthusiast.

This forum has been there for me for nearly 8 years, so it is a small way to repay the community, PLUS, I also fully believe what goes around comes around.

As such, you must own an MSP, DO NOT take it just to sell it. (rei)

Lastly, I am too lazy to take a picture of it, so if that is a requirement, just let me know.

-J

Last edited:
So I am spring cleaning, and I have a Forge OEM-style, billet BPV, works fine when taken off (car is sold). Same as this one, just needs a little polish.

Feeling generous, send me your address (48 states only, sorry SPICY-1 :)) and I will ship it to you just for it to be used by a fellow enthusiast.

This forum has been there for me for nearly 8 years, so it is a small way to repay the community, PLUS, I also fully believe what goes around comes around.

Lastly, I am too lazy to take a picture of it, so if that is a requirement, just let me know.

-J

No pics needed. Its guys (and gals) like you that keep this community strong.

What a guy! It's good to know theres still selfless people in this crazy world. I once owned the billet Forge BPV and was a great quality peice!

Thank Mando, are you active? I trained 4ID folks a year or two back, often get to NTC as well. Here at Ft Huachuca, AZ fulltime and part time in Cali (Reserve).

By the way, Speedypro2003, BPV was mailed today. :)

Thank Mando, are you active? I trained 4ID folks a year or two back, often get to NTC as well. Here at Ft Huachuca, AZ fulltime and part time in Cali (Reserve).

By the way, Speedypro2003, BPV was mailed today. :)

Not that you asked, but I am active duty Navy. The "pushin' boots" tag under my name will tell you what I am doing currently. Glad to see this worked out.

very cool trance. I have never been to NTC GL, but would like to go as a 'tourist' one day, just like I do every post/base that I can... Hope it warms up for you soon, I used to live in MN. yuck

Yeah the weather is improving slowly. Been here for a few years so i am use to it. Let me know if you are in the Chicago area and I will take you for a tour. You need to know a staff member otherwse the base is totally closed to the public and they don't do regular tours (except VIP's).
Quick, everyone hide.....The cops are here. LOL

lol! Hilarious! Solidtrance, will let you know if I get up there, thank you! Same goes for you if you ever want to explore southern AZ.

Back