Forza III Hot Lap Challenge #2 - Amalfi Coast Miata (ends 11/14/09 Midnight EST)

Jackelope

Contributor
:
2012 Fiat 500 "sport"
Challenge #2 - Amalfi Coast 'Spec' Miata
Deadline: 11/14/09 @ Midnight EST

Track: Amalfi Coast
Car class: D304 Miata - 'spec' tune*
Assists/Trans: ABS / NO TCS

Top 3 times Forza III (so far) -

(first)
Time: 1:04:856
Username / Gamertag: Shadow102 / Shdw102
Car / Class: D304 Miata - 'spec' tune
Assists / Trans: ABS / no TCS / Manual

(second)
Time: 1:04.960
Username / Gamertag: Jackelope / JackelopeGA
Assists / Trans: ABS / No TCS / Manual

bronze_cup.gif

Time: 0:00.000
Username / Gamertag:
Assists / Trans: ABS / no TCS / Manual

I'll be updating the first post with top 3 times for each challenge.

Use this format to make it easier:

Time:
Username / Gamertag:
Car / Class:
Assists / Trans:

*tune can be downloaded from my StoreFront :) (or anyone else who has the 'correct' tune..)

Last edited:
i am in on this...guess i gotta go put some race spec tires on my miata since i am only running a 295 pi not the 304. Love the track too

BTW for those of you just looking into this spec miata rules are as follows.

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Generation 1)
PI - 304

Engine/Performance:

-Street Air Filter
-Street Exhaust
-Street Oil and Cooling
-Everything Else Stock

Suspension/Brakes/Chassis:

-Street Brake Upgrade
-Race Springs and Dampers (Spring Rates 700lb Front and 325lb rear; per Mazdaspeed Spec Miata suspension kit)
-Roll Cage and Full Weight Reduction
-Everything Else Stock

Drivetrain:

-Street Clutch
-Everything Else Stock

Wheels and Tyres:

-Race Tire Compound
-15 inch wheels (Your choice; rim must yield 304 PI)
-205/50r15

Aero:

All Stock

Tuning:

Spring Rates 700lb Front and 325lb rear; per Mazdaspeed Spec Miata suspension kit.
Other than that is driver's preference. As long as all modifications are added, and no additional upgrades have been made, the tuning setup is up to you.

Livery
All cars will be required to run a number plate on each door, and represent Mazdaspeed stickers on: Both Sides, Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Hood. (for thos going super realistic the "Mazda" decals are downloadable through the storefronts.

sm1.jpg

i am in on this...guess i gotta go put some race spec tires on my miata since i am only running a 295 pi not the 304. Love the track too

BTW for those of you just looking into this spec miata rules are as follows.

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Generation 1)
PI - 304

Engine/Performance:

-Street Air Filter
-Street Exhaust
-Street Oil and Cooling
-Everything Else Stock

Suspension/Brakes/Chassis:

-Street Brake Upgrade
-Race Springs and Dampers (Spring Rates 700lb Front and 325lb rear; per Mazdaspeed Spec Miata suspension kit)
-Roll Cage and Full Weight Reduction
-Everything Else Stock

Drivetrain:

-Street Clutch
-Everything Else Stock

Wheels and Tyres:

-Race Tire Compound
-15 inch wheels (Your choice; rim must yield 304 PI)
-205/50r15

Aero:

All Stock

Tuning:

Spring Rates 700lb Front and 325lb rear; per Mazdaspeed Spec Miata suspension kit.
Other than that is driver's preference. As long as all modifications are added, and no additional upgrades have been made, the tuning setup is up to you.

Livery
All cars will be required to run a number plate on each door, and represent Mazdaspeed stickers on: Both Sides, Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Hood. (for thos going super realistic the "Mazda" decals are downloadable through the storefronts.

sm1.jpg

or if lazy, just buy a tune from someone else ;) haha

1:05:413

How do people get clean laps I have noticed you hit a large enough bump and it gives you a dirty lap.

1:04:856

Found where I am getting a dirty lap. Those begining s turns I will run my tires over them and it causes the game to mark the lap dirty...that's bad what real world racers don't use the rumble strips to their advantage when they can.

I just bought it last week, I don't have much time to play it. My hands are full with my baby daughter.

Back