For sale or trade: 300HP DAILY DRIVEN 95 MIATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY goodness ... i want your car so bad. I wish that I had an extra like 9 grand sitting around to buy it! I have even considered selling my body to get it. Just the only problem is, I havent had any takers.

Obviously prostitution isn't the answer. 3 hours down, and only 22 cents closer. Yeah, I own an MSP, and as much as I want your ride you would have to give me something more for my baby.

I don't know about this car and how it handles/rides/runs but this past week I got my 1st ride in a 'Flyin Miata' and I truly felt like kissing the ground after I got out of the beast. In a straight line, this car just flat out hauls ass. In the corners its quite inpressive but the ownert has his suspension tuned in so hard is was a bit 'clunky' to me but handled the corners as well as anything else I have hit the same corners in. It's like driving a go-cart with a v8 under the hood. Period. If I was in a financial position to spare $11k I would buy this car in a heartbeat. The turbo conversion is probably worth more than half the asking price...

Sad to see it is so hard to sell but am curious why you would be selling this one and considering another MX-5?

He wants a MSP ... Its tempting to trade in a second. I'm in the military ... 20 ... no kids. This would be great car to have. I just couldn't let my speed go for just the car. I owe too much on it. Tears are starting to well up ..

Quoted from Post #100:
Its going away next week.....im debating getting another Miata..again

my favorite moment of the ride in Scott's was waiting at a 4-way stop for a newer mustang to pull up and decided which direction they were gunna go... he pulls up, we see that its a younger sterotypical Springboro teenager and he gets on it as he pulls out to our left and Scott giggles like a school girl. The road we pull onto is pretty straight for 3 miles or so. He pulls to the bumper of the mustang and you hear the kid get on to it.. Scott shifts down to 3rd and just hammers it at ~65mph, and whoooooosh, pull up to the door as I look at smile at the due and Scott puts the car to the floor and we just leave the car like it is barely moving. It was hilarious.... Weirdest thing though. He has no blow-off valve. Sounds more like it is re-circ mode. It is really hard to know it has turbo by the sound of it? Is this one the same setup?
I will try to get pictures of his tonight. Dark blue, white stripes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back