For Sale: 2007 Mazdaspeed3 - ~5,700 miles (Chandler Arizona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedo

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3
Our Porsche will be done around the beginning of April. My plans have somewhat changed for the MS3 and I've decided to sell it and get a truck for my daily driver and have the Porsche for the weekend fun.

2007 Mazdaspeed3 Sport
~5,300 miles
Tru Red

At around 4,100 miles I put on the Mazdaspeed3 Intake. Around 4,400 miles I put on the Corksport Catback. At roughly 4,900 miles I put on the Corksport Downpipe. I also added the incredible TWM shifter as well as the the TWM shifter bushings. Since the car needs better Motor Mounts, I added the Corksport Mounts. Since the horn is as sad as they come, I added a Wolo Dual Air horn. It has that hi end Jaguar dual horn sound to it (if that makes sense). The windows have all been professionally tinted.

I'm 36 years old and a father of two. I love to "play" with my cars and have the ability to do it. I haven't had a car that was stock in about 10 years! :D

No accidents. No paintwork. No issues. Clear title. Interior is perfect. Exterior is close to perfect with no issues besides possibly a tiny knick here or there.

Please do me the favor of not posting negative comments or comments on price in my Topic. Take it to PM if you feel the need. Thanks!

Chandler Arizona
PRICE DROP: $20,700

Email: andrew dot wheaton @ wellsfargo.com (remove the spaces and the "dot").

PICTURE ADDED:
http://members.cox.net/phoenixtrashout/CIMG0391.JPG
http://members.cox.net/andywheaton/MS3 For Sale.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like a fair price. Obviously you already know you need pics... that Porshe must be a freakin monster! Good luck with the sale

Understand them? Yes
Think they're a bit over the top? Yes (shady)

Please read through my post and let me know what you'd like me to correct. It may simply be adding back in the picture with the box on the hood of my car with my ID, date, etc... If so, I added it back in there.

Members, such as myself, who have been scammed feel a lot differently about the rules then others such as yourself. Keep that pic attached. Good luck with the sale.

PRICE DROP: $20,900

I just put the deposit on my new truck today or I wouldn't sell anywhere near this price. Don't wait too long if you're a serious buyer...

tough to buy a car sight unseen... but... damn, this car is sweet! those are the exact same mods I'd put on. The fact that (it seems) you haven't beaten on it is a huge plus. (used turbos can be a risky proposition if they weren't cared for properly)

s***... I'm actually going to seriously consider this.

~~~PENDING SALE!~~~

Congrats to the new owner! I'll let the him decide if he wants to say who he is! (drinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back