FMIC or TMIC

babz437

:
Mazda Speed6
Im thinking about getting a new intercooler for my car. i was thinking ETS TMIC, but now ive been reading some things that are turning me away from it. I know as of right now there isnt much out there for TMICs.

I dont do much racing, but do plan on taking car to the strip every once in a while just to try it out.

just trying to get some opinions.

questions on you magnaflow

how do you like it and ho loud it is . and can you keep the stock tips on the bumper

its got a nice sound to it. not too loud when you are just cruising, but when you open it up it little it gets a nice tone to it. the exhaust was on when i bought the car so i never heard it stock so i dont know how much it changed either. about the tips im not sure on that either since i did not put it on. i dont have my tips on tho.

holy threadjack on the first reply....

on topic:

you think the options for TMIC are few, check FMICs....very limited options.

holy threadjack on the first reply....

on topic:

you think the options for TMIC are few, check FMICs....very limited options.

haha yeah thats what i thought.

so pretty much there is only a few options for either IC. I know of 2 for TMIC. the autoexe and the ets. and for FMIC. the corksport and CPE and ATP is designing one. thats all i really know about. if there are more TMICs i would love to know about them.

nah, thats basically it..there are a couple ETS ones, different sizes, but thats about it.

Back