Florida Mazda Meet !!

When is the meet again? Just kidding! Who is going to bring what? We need a list to avoid 16 bottles of ketchup!

no confirms yet except you and P5 to Envy....he is bringing some stuff from sonny's....I will have meat,buns,briquettes.....need some SIDES....CHIP'S,POTATO SALAD,MAC SALAD,BEANS....c'mon guys help me out a little at least

Hillsborough River State Park is located 9 miles north of Tampa and 6 miles south of Zephyrhills on US Highway 301.

From I-75, Southbound from Ocala take the SR 54. Exit #279 east to Hwy 301, travel South for 6 miles, and the park will be on your right-hand side.

From I-75, Northbound from Tampa take the Fowler Ave. Exit #265 east to Hwy 301, travel North for 9 miles, and the park will be on your left-hand side.

From I-4, West bound take Exit 10 go north on CR 579 to US 301, follow the signs and go North 7 miles the park will be on your left-hand side.

From I-4, East bound take Exit 7 (be careful of the merges) and go North on US 301 for 14 miles, the park will be on your left-hand side.

another name added

msprotege.com - b00sted
msprotege.com - RaiderMP5
msprotege.com - CarbonfiberMP3
msprotege.com - P5 2 Envy
msprotege.com - PR Aftermath
msprotege.com - Aaron23
msprotege.com - ProgenIII
msprotege.com - mp5typer
msprotege.com - PRican Angel
msprotege.com - LaserMP5
msprotege.com - GlowspeedP5
protegeclub.com - Macdaddyslomo
protegeclub.com - Gotaphatprotege
clubprotege.com - B-potent
clubprotege.com - limpgtx
mx6.com - Mxxx6pr
mx6.com - Gixxer
mx6.com - mx6GT91
mx-3.com - DJGypsy
tamparacing.com - MX6Cat
tamparacing.com - BlackICE

Hey I might be up for this (naughty) ...Ill be a bit late, but should be able to be there by 1. (wrc) Ill have to see whats up as it gets closer, but I can pretty well say Im there.

Hey John, should I drive the MSP or the Blazer? (dunno) Sorry, Zukzilla is down for the count or Id steal it from Rick. (screwy)

haha if you bring the blazer, I'm bringing the Space Canoe! haha We could use the MSPs to flex up on!!!! Hopefully I should be able to make it...the msp goes back to the dealer for the 3rd time in 2 weeks on wednesday....looks like this time i get a new turbo.....

If the Blazer is painted by then maybe I will. Then we can spit from the group, cross the river and head out. (freak) Wouldnt be the first time weve crossed rivers before.

It would be my first time in the Hillsboro tho...been thru the Withlacoochie, Little Withlacoochie, Devils Creek, a lake or 12 (spin) ...

And Ill bet the rest of this group thinks were nuckin futs. (screwy) (dunno)

I Will Be There For Sure And If You Need Anything Else Just Let Me Know!!!!!!!
I Will Help With Any Thing To Make This A Fun Meet

another name added

msprotege.com - protege00dogg
msprotege.com - b00sted
msprotege.com - RaiderMP5
msprotege.com - CarbonfiberMP3
msprotege.com - P5 2 Envy
msprotege.com - PR Aftermath
msprotege.com - Aaron23
msprotege.com - ProgenIII
msprotege.com - mp5typer
msprotege.com - PRican Angel
msprotege.com - LaserMP5
msprotege.com - GlowspeedP5
protegeclub.com - Macdaddyslomo
protegeclub.com - Gotaphatprotege
clubprotege.com - B-potent
clubprotege.com - limpgtx
mx6.com - Mxxx6pr
mx6.com - Gixxer
mx6.com - mx6GT91
mx-3.com - DJGypsy
tamparacing.com - MX6Cat
tamparacing.com - BlackICE

Hot Dogs
Buns
Coke (bottles and/or cans)
Diet Coke (bottles and/or cans)
assorted candy
pringles

I'll bring any two of these six items, just post which two we don't have yet a few days before the meet.

haha hey pure you're right it wont be the first time we've gone thru rivers, but the hillsboro may make a true canoe out of the space canoe, it be deep at the moment....hehe but there are lots of swamps to galavant thru...we can play a game of follow the leader with the ranger...if he stays up we get tickets, if we get away we win!

buns and coke we dont have yet....and yes it's looking like everyone listed has committed to show..there are alot of other maybe's too

DSMConvert said:
haha hey pure you're right it wont be the first time we've gone thru rivers, but the hillsboro may make a true canoe out of the space canoe, it be deep at the moment....hehe but there are lots of swamps to galavant thru...we can play a game of follow the leader with the ranger...if he stays up we get tickets, if we get away we win!
EVERYTHING is deep right now! Richloam is insane deep. I like the follow the leader idea. Think the Rangers would go for it? (shrug)

I will be there next Sunday, I'll stop by a store and pick up some chips/potatoe salads/plates on the way down from Ocala. Whatever needs to be brought. I just bought my Maz3 I want to see what I can do with this car, as far as appearance.

Last edited:
Chances are good I wont be able to make it after all. Looks like Ill be in the booth doing the graphics on my Blazer all day. The hurricanes have really screwed up my schedule and I have to have it done for a show in mid Oct.

I still have to swap the hood and tail gate, jamb it in, spray it, do the graphics, have new bumpers twisted up out of roll cage tubing, (hah) "clean it up", try to detail the frame some...well at least wash it off. Blah Blah Blah in 3 weeks and this weekend Im going hunting in GA. That leaves just next weekend to spray it. (boom07) Im actually gonna try to take next Friday off to spray it, but then Sat Ill be stripping it down (masking paper) and putting the glass back in and reassembling for the show the following weekend. All this for a trail/mud bogger truck that Ill just beat up. (thumb)

Sooner or later Im gonna make one of these things.

Back