First in US with these Side Skirts???

UHATEIT

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 Sunlight Silver
I have seen people with the GV lip (which I have as well) but have not seen anyone with side skirts or rear lips to complete the package.
The supplier I have been dealing with emailed me before they even had these in stock to tell me about them and sent me the first shipment as soon as they arrived. I asked them about a rear lip or add-ons, but they are still not out there yet, but as soon as they come out I will get those too.

Here are the pics. I stuck them on with double sides tape and they hold on very well. It dropped the side about 1-1.5 inches on the side, they stick out a bit kind of like a front splitter, but I like them. Nothing crazy or Honda Civic-ish looking that gets too wild and goes half way up the door or 1/4 panel. Just a subtle extension. Let me know how you like or dislike them!

3087711_74_full.jpg

3087711_75_full.jpg

3087711_76_full.jpg

3087711_78_full.jpg

3087711_73_full.jpg

WTH...are those side skirts...for your side skirts?

Thats just weird.

WTH...are those side skirts...for your side skirts?

Thats just weird.

damn straight ;) Since they dont make full side skirts, I bought these extensions. The seclection for s*** for the damn MS3 is ****** limited!

Honestly, they look a little awkward with the extreme angle between them and the car. They remind me of a sidestep you'd see on a pick up. Props for doing something different though.

i like them. initially, i didn't think i was going to, but those pics look nice.
PUT SOMETHING ON THE BACK
You know it Phil, i asked the producer if they had any rear and they said nothing is out yet that they have, but will be the first to know. Once they have a rear available I'll get it to complete the package

yeah its too bad they dont make much for this car. When I had my 350Z you could find upwards of 25 different side skirt brands and styles, same with lips and rears. WHY OH WHY is the selection for the MS3 so ****** limited?

Because no one like Mazda for the Aftermaket..Unless of course..you own an FD.

Plenty of Mazdas in the past had aero available. I say it's a testament to MS3's good looks that there is such limited aero selection. :)

Those look like Mazdaspeed replicas for the regular 3. They look nice IMO. There are plenty of selections for the 3 and MS3, you just have to spend the extra time searching.................Ill show you what I mean in 2 years...................

I like how they attract more attention to the skirts.... but I'm just not feelin em. We REALLY need a selection of front and rear lips, and side skirts. I'd def buy some skirts if they looked nice. I like the GVP lip but I don't wanna look like everyone else ;)

Those look like Mazdaspeed replicas for the regular 3. They look nice IMO. There are plenty of selections for the 3 and MS3, you just have to spend the extra time searching.................Ill show you what I mean in 2 years...................

yeah ive found some other people with these. I can't believe mazdaspeed made these, seriously, we spend all this money on the "mazdaspeed 3" at least they could give us full lip kits all the way around. Didnt seem like they sold it with any lip options like they do for the jetta GLI and the GTI, for drying out loud even the ******* Honda Fit can be bought with painted full lip kit all the way around, and same for the Toyota Corolla and the Nissan Versa. Seems like we got jipped by Mazda for not giving us these options straight from the factory

we got jipped appearance mods, but we got a ROCKET

I hate seeing Honda Fit's driving buy with full painted lips all the way around from the factory. Makes me mad that I have to spend the cash and time to buy and install everything when cars like that come with it stock. Mazda should have made it an option or stock on the MS3 since it costs so damn much. Hell Toyota Celicas had those "action package" mods and they allow you to customize those gay ass Scions straight from the factory and even tack the mods into the monthly payments! Aint thatta B!

yeah. in retrospect, i should have asked for much more for my vehicle when i bought it so that it was all worked out in the payments

Back