First 2014 in Minnesota?

I no longer live in MN but I purchased an RX7 from them when they first came out, very nice people. EkBuZ, did they charge you a doc fee? If so I wonder if this is standard practice.

Yes there was some kind of doc fee. It included some state filing fees as well as dealer ones.

Can an owner of a 2014 CX-5 post real-world fuel efficiency? I'm curious to know if the added HP is really only 1mpg less than the 2.0L.

Can an owner of a 2014 CX-5 post real-world fuel efficiency? I'm curious to know if the added HP is really only 1mpg less than the 2.0L.

For whatever reason (rounding) difference in EPA "combined" rating is 2 MPG, and probably to be expected by actual owners.

It would be nice for those with the 2014 to chime in on your infotainment system updates :)

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123824632-Infotainment-Software-Update/page3

Got any specifics that you are looking for? My wife has been hogging the car, so I haven't gotten to drive/play with it much. I know the Pandora integration works pretty well. You launch Pandora on your phone, and when the car connects you get full control. Displays artist/track, station, elapsed time on song. You can scroll thru/change your 'radio' stations, hit next, all thru the touch screen or steering wheel controls. You can also just go to the bluetooth tab and hear everything, just not get any track info on the display or be able to pick your station. I don't have Nav, so can't say anything about that or what you can do with the SD slot (don't have one). The text message thing is slow, but nice. It notifies that you got a message and asks you if you want to download it. Then it'll read it to you and you can one-touch call the person back if you'd like (hit the call button on steering wheel).

On a slightly unrelated note, a buddy of mine has a 2011 Fusion with Sync (and no Nav). It got a software upgrade to support Pandora, so he has similar control to this. So if you do the system right, it can be upgradeable.

according to the Morres pics not only have they changed the arm rests to leather as somebody already mentioned but the steering wheel is leather wrapped in the "touring model" as well......That was the only thing that I felt was a little cheap of mazda in my touring model....not a fan of the plastic sponge steering wheel.

Back