Fidanza, Kartboy, AWR, HKS, and MORE! Cheap Cheap Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if i wanted to put that flywheel on my car i would need to replace the friction surface again or what? and how much is the friction surface from where u bought it?

interested in the clutch, but as you noted its not a msp clutch.

To my knowledge the cluthes where the same it was just that msp clutches had alway had higher hp/tq ratings then protege clutches.

gah. i want that shifter!!

fatti-it'll work for you. and yes you're correct. but this is upgraded anyways so it'll work.
justanother-you dont HAVE to replace your friction material when installing a flywheel, but if you're in there, you might as well!

thanks for the answer

Calling dibs on the clutch, send payment ASAP once you let me know your paypal addy.

also another question, when i install this ill be getting a surface plate for my fidanza, will i still do a break in period of any kind since the clutch is used?

cool cool, cant wait to get it so i can go above 8psi lol, stage1 exedy wont hold past 8psi.

so if i wanted to put that flywheel on my car i would need to replace the friction surface again or what? and how much is the friction surface from where u bought it?

No, that friction plate will work fine with out you having to replace it...unless you're going to be using an extremely high torque clutch. i.e. an unsprung clutch.

But if you still want to get a new friction plate, rr-racing sells them. comes with all hardware, i think its $55? i don't remember...

gah. i want that shifter!!

fatti-it'll work for you. and yes you're correct. but this is upgraded anyways so it'll work.
justanother-you dont HAVE to replace your friction material when installing a flywheel, but if you're in there, you might as well!

Soooooo does that mean you're going to buy it from me? :p

when i install this ill be getting a surface plate for my fidanza, will i still do a break in period of any kind since the clutch is used?

Nope, the clutch is already broken in, and was broken in very well I might add. No clutch chatter whatsoever and held 16psi easy. You'll be able to drop this clutch in and go straight to the track.

Bump! Clutch is sold, evedything else is still avaliable except for the UDP. The shifter bushings are still avaliable as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back