Favorite Lil Feature of your Speed3

whats not to love...the entire thing.....especially when u smoke everyone in their little civics or vw's tryin to keep up......

Why waste your time with little civics and vw's...?
Try Mustang GTs, Porsches, Camaros, SRT-4s, Firebirds, Corvettes etc...

The little thing that I enjoy the most about my Speed3.....hmmmm, the fact that I HAVE ONE!!!

(Knight Rider effects are a bonus)

Hard to say...

...I'm so smitten that I don't have one single favorite detail about my MS3 GT with Nav. :)

I'm so whipped :)

Okay first time I started the car in the garage in the dark, when i turned on the headlights was the first time i noticed the blue ' mazdaspeed ' lit up in the gauge. like the fifth day. That was so f cool. Been love ever since

the fact that everytime I smoke someone.. I get the damn dude, what you got done to that thing. I wasnt expecting you to keep up speech. And then I tell them.. its completely stock, not even an intake yet. And watch their jaws drop. Thats my favorite thing.

The car seems perfect, but they leave a few items to the driver. Yes indeed the snow is falling and the road spray is terrible. I pull the controls for a rear wash and watch it dribble to a stop. Shortly after that the front spurts a bit and then dies. I scan the dash for warning signals but none appear. Surely I have a defective warning system.

Yes indeed, with all the modern ABS, DSC, TC, many airbags, and massive computer control, I realize I must manually check the washer fluid level on this model.

Ok, they want me to actually see the engine compartment every few weeks in the winter. Maybe even check the oil level while am there?. No, they want me to admire the engineering behind the machine and this is how the do it.

The snow is falling and the wind chill is below zero as I put my middle finger on top of the straw to hold pressure while I check the fluid level. You have got to be kidding me. All the advances on this car and I am back in science class measuring fluid levels.

In a weird sort of way....I like it.............

The car seems perfect, but they leave a few items to the driver. Yes indeed the snow is falling and the road spray is terrible. I pull the controls for a rear wash and watch it dribble to a stop. Shortly after that the front spurts a bit and then dies. I scan the dash for warning signals but none appear. Surely I have a defective warning system.

Yes indeed, with all the modern ABS, DSC, TC, many airbags, and massive computer control, I realize I must manually check the washer fluid level on this model.

Ok, they want me to actually see the engine compartment every few weeks in the winter. Maybe even check the oil level while am there?. No, they want me to admire the engineering behind the machine and this is how the do it.

The snow is falling and the wind chill is below zero as I put my middle finger on top of the straw to hold pressure while I check the fluid level. You have got to be kidding me. All the advances on this car and I am back in science class measuring fluid levels.

In a weird sort of way....I like it.............

definitely an enthusiast car, gotta embrace the quirks

Well aside from the obvious 3rd gear and power etc... the one little feature I like is the fact you can toggle the instrument console lilghting from day to night by pushing dim button... this is great when having to drive with lights on during the day.....

Besides everything else that's been mentioned, I like how there's a small opening on the center console for when I use the auxiliary output for my iPod.

But the thing I like best about it is definitely the sleeper appeal. Take off the Mazdaspeed3 emblem and most drivers on the road would be clueless.

I know it sounds funny but I like the trunk space.
I was able to fit 2 Brother laser printers in their boxes in the trunk!!!!

Oh let's not forget...........................BOOST!!!!!!!!

Sleeper appeal (mine's debaged in the rear), and those radio knight rider lights are fun too. I also very much enjoy my auto windshield wipers.

Ok, more things I like about it....cause cmon, 3 ain't enough.

I like that when somebody is riding my bumper that I can step on it and shoot down the road before they know what hit 'em. I just imagine every driver I do that to going "...wtf just happened..."

I also enjoy pointing Mazda3's out to my passengers and saying "That car wants to be like my car when it grows up". :)

Last edited:
Back