Fatti03msp's Build Thread

still have it... running just the mid pipe.

might be trading it though for a set of coils for the 929

well I guess no standalone for the MSP.

Still have yet to hear back from Sandspeed (sanders) to pick it up, just got back from his house and its empty. So the fugger moved i guess.

If anybody knows a way to get in touch with him let me know.

GLWS! Too many seasoned MSP owners ditching their cars. I completely understand everyone's reasoning, though.

Yeah, they were saying this platform was dying 3 years ago when I bought mine but look at us now.

:( sad day, but glws.

IMG_0186.jpg

GLWS! Too many seasoned MSP owners ditching their cars. I completely understand everyone's reasoning, though.

I love the car and down the road i would get another one cause the car is a blast to drive. Just lost interest to be honest. Plus i have a built rotory motor waiting to see some boost haha.

Yeah, they were saying this platform was dying 3 years ago when I bought mine but look at us now.

ya its still kicking for sure.

:( sad day, but glws.

IMG_0186.jpg

ya the good ole days.

so im keeping the car, going to my buddies place.. he is starting up his fab/speed shop so my car is going to be put back together with some extra goodies.

Car will most likely be parted out with in the next month so if anyone needs parts ill be having some on the way.

Built bottom end motor with JDM intake cam with 40k on it - $1800 w/ AWR Oil pan $1900

Transmission with 60k on it w/ Welded revised diff - $800

first page and post has the info on the motor.

More parts to come but just posting up the engine and trans

Back