Factory Five Racing - Open house 2/12

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
For those who have not read the article in the recent issue of Automobile Magazine, here is the scope from the president.

The Road Ahead

In this month's Automobile Magazine, Exra Dyer spilled the beans on the next Factory Five car, a two seater street focused sports car using WRX running gear.

I will be releasing more details on this car and some other big news at our 2011 Winter Open House, "Moochfest", which will be held here on February 12th, from 9 am to 12 pm. All are welcome and I will have a web post with all the news shortly thereafter for those who cannot attend.

Dave Smith
President

ooooooooo so jealous that I wasn't able to make this before I left. I always saw the F5R car in the Providence Airport and I wanted to see their work space.

sure, how about you pick me up in the miata? you don't want to drive in the p5 right now....

sure, how about you pick me up in the miata? you don't want to drive in the p5 right now....

Lol, sure. You buy lunch? What time did you want me there? 1st time I've had Mia out in 2 weeks.

Hey Josh, I assume there is no fee for the open house? Ezra Dyer from Automobile mag had an article about this new vehicle, not much info.

sure, i'll buy! it starts at 9, lets see what time josh was going to be there...

I'm interested! Can't believe I missed this until now. Where exactly is it?

edit: Even though it's a bit of a trek for a morning open house, I'm still somewhat interested.

Last edited:
I'd like to go if I'm feeling better, any chance you could swing by Cape Cod mazda and pick up some parts for me?

Back