F2 Turbo Kit Installed

Yea, also still need oil baffle kit, bsd kit, internal wastegate actuator, wide band sensor w/gauge, and injectors. I think that's it. So, I'm still waiting on a lot.

And about the sponsoring... I'm not sure he is doing any this year... He is just trying to get through the year with no debt because of how the economy is at the moment. But if you are willing to help him spread the word he can probably give you some good discounts on future purchases.

Oops missed this post, haha. Yea the sponsoring is ok, I'm not worried about it. I was just thinking with a big upgrade like this and many parts being f2, I could do something to help out. This is when I eventually get all my stuff in and have it installed.

Well, This morning I got the 2 packages that were shipped. It had the intake piping and filter, hoses and clamps, BOV, downpipe. Still waiting on Exhaust manifold, turbo, boost controller, intercooler and piping, XFC, and any other small things I may have missed to be shipped out. Don't know how progress is, haven't heard anything since this past Friday.

Yea, also still need oil baffle kit, bsd kit, internal wastegate actuator, wide band sensor w/gauge, and injectors. I think that's it. So, I'm still waiting on a lot.

I see... Wow you are missing a lot. You can always send him an email or call him at his shop # and he will respond. If he doesn't' pick up leave a message and he usually gets back to you within a day. But yes... he wasn't completely finished when I said he's ready so it is partially my fault. Sorry for the wait. But just send him an email with a list of the missing parts in case he left something out in the next shipment.

I see... Wow you are missing a lot. You can always send him an email or call him at his shop # and he will respond. If he doesn't' pick up leave a message and he usually gets back to you within a day. But yes... he wasn't completely finished when I said he's ready so it is partially my fault. Sorry for the wait. But just send him an email with a list of the missing parts in case he left something out in the next shipment.

Yea, I'm pretty sure that I'm missing all of that. There was one small part that I wasn't sure what it was so... Anyway, I had emailed him last on Monday, and no response yet. I will email him again and ask for update on the rest of shipment. I don't want get going with any install until I get all parts in, just to be safe since i'm not sure when they are coming and want to do a parts count.

does F2 not make turbo kits for the mazda 3 anymore? I've searched their site and cant find anything. i've seen a few links, but whern i click on them it takes me to the home page..(dunno)

They do, its a matter of getting to their site when it says in stock, and also if you find it in stock don't expect to get installed for like 2 months after you order. Me and another guy on the "other" forum had troubles with shipping. I had to have 4 different shipments cause I wasn't getting parts. Its not a bad kit but could have been thought out a little better...imo. Just got finished install on my car, just need to tune pretty much. Good luck

does F2 not make turbo kits for the mazda 3 anymore? I've searched their site and cant find anything. i've seen a few links, but whern i click on them it takes me to the home page..(dunno)

It's still there...
http://www.f2usa.com/138/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_107_110_216&products_id=4694

They will be updating their website. Once they get everything together you should expect it within a week. They were not ready when I said they were ready, so therefore the kit was sent out in the order they were made. So there was a lot of small packages for the kit.

They do, its a matter of getting to their site when it says in stock, and also if you find it in stock don't expect to get installed for like 2 months after you order. Me and another guy on the "other" forum had troubles with shipping. I had to have 4 different shipments cause I wasn't getting parts. Its not a bad kit but could have been thought out a little better...imo. Just got finished install on my car, just need to tune pretty much. Good luck

Let me know when you create your own thread with pictures and videos.

It's still there...
http://www.f2usa.com/138/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_107_110_216&products_id=4694

They will be updating their website. Once they get everything together you should expect it within a week. They were not ready when I said they were ready, so therefore the kit was sent out in the order they were made. So there was a lot of small packages for the kit.

I understand, and it doesn't matter now that I have it installed but it should not be listed as in stock if they don't have the parts ready, imo.

I will most likely post when I get my car back, it just needs the tune still. Trying to get it by Thursday but if not I will get it on Saturday.

Any install pics yet?

I understand, and it doesn't matter now that I have it installed but it should not be listed as in stock if they don't have the parts ready, imo.

I will most likely post when I get my car back, it just needs the tune still. Trying to get it by Thursday but if not I will get it on Saturday.

...but it should not be listed as in stock if they don't have the parts ready, imo.

NO KIDDING!

I ordered my kit on 4/21 and I'm still waiting on some parts. I don't even think they know what they've sent me...I have to list stuff every time I email/call them.

My intercooler fins were busted to sh!t with a dent in the outer frame. It looked like the radiator off of an '85 Silverado. You want new shiny parts...am I wrong? The injectors were rolling around in the box, which may have caused the dented fins (use packing peanuts, not newspaper). I could go on....WAY ON...but they have my money and still owe me some parts...

I do realize that some people here are tight, or even a part of their "crew", or whatever, that's why I've been holding back on bashing them...but it's just gotten to the point of retardation....hope my car goes fast!

Anybody have a link to where I can get more details on the XFC, I'm curious to see if they have a Protege application.

NO KIDDING!

I ordered my kit on 4/21 and I'm still waiting on some parts. I don't even think they know what they've sent me...I have to list stuff every time I email/call them.

My intercooler fins were busted to sh!t with a dent in the outer frame. It looked like the radiator off of an '85 Silverado. You want new shiny parts...am I wrong? The injectors were rolling around in the box, which may have caused the dented fins (use packing peanuts, not newspaper). I could go on....WAY ON...but they have my money and still owe me some parts...

I do realize that some people here are tight, or even a part of their "crew", or whatever, that's why I've been holding back on bashing them...but it's just gotten to the point of retardation....hope my car goes fast!

Wow didn't even know about this... What else are you waiting on? I know he is switching to a new turbo company because Masterpower turbo have been giving Ricardo delays on sending his turbos... But he should have everything else in stock... I'm not part of his crew but he has just given me any numerous others great service. But he does have some delays because of other shops. Anyways let me know and I'll try to help you out.

BTW if you let Ricardo know he will most likely get the shipping insurance to cover the damages on the intercooler caused by the shipping company. Then maybe send you a new intercooler. Sorry you are having all these issues.

Is that a VW DV?

Mazda3stg-1.jpg

that's a very clean install, but I don't like the fact that the stock battery cooling duct is gone... I'm pretty sure there's a way to get it to all work with this turbo kit... maybe if the bypass valve was lowered some it will fit?

anyone can say the stock battery duct is ugly all they want, but the fact is, a cooler battery is a happier battery.... heat kills batteries!

that's a very clean install, but I don't like the fact that the stock battery cooling duct is gone... I'm pretty sure there's a way to get it to all work with this turbo kit... maybe if the bypass valve was lowered some it will fit?

anyone can say the stock battery duct is ugly all they want, but the fact is, a cooler battery is a happier battery.... heat kills batteries!

Again that is not the kit that is being sold... That was only temporary during the beginning stages of the stage1. You can still add the cooling duct to it. Many cars have no vent to the battery. Even the new 2010 mazda3 doesn't have a vent to the battery.

you're right, many cars don't... not even the protege (the middle east version does though)... but if it was there, it'll be a better idea to keep it... it's not only more environmentally responsible but also saves YOU money from helping the battery last longer :)

Finally got the replacement intercooler and injectors...

Is there a set of installation instructions? Or at least a master list of all of the parts? I don't want to jump into the installation and realize I'm missing something.

I still need a gasket too.

Back