F/S Alpine Type X 10 in Subwoofer SWX-1042d

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertfox

:
2003.0 MSP
I am selling this brand new in box Alpine Type X subwoofer. I have had this sitting in my closet for awhile now, it is one model older than the newest generation type X subwoofers. Other than taking the sub out of the box maybe 3-4 times (including tonight to take pictures) it has lived its life in its original plastic, in its original box, in my closet. I purchased it from my friend for 250 bucks after he ended up buying a new car before he could install this in his old one. I really doubt I will ever get around to installing this sub so figure it should move on to a better home where it will get used.
Be aware this is a 3000W peak/1000w RMS sub, it is quite heavy to ship and you will want a pretty serious amp. This sub has dual 4ohm voice coils.

I am asking 200 OBO+shipping

IMG_20111030_204041small.jpg

Go here for futher full resolution pictures of the sub and packaging.
https://picasaweb.google.com/103813173321433479660/October302011AlpineTypeX?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Last edited:
Link isn't working and the picture posted is kind of hard to read, please update.

Is this $200 shipped?

Did not realize the forums downsized images so much. I am not sure why the link is not working, it works for me (I log out of my google account and check the link). It is not 200 shipped but if someone is interested we can check on shipping and negotiate from there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back