exhaust shop

Big-J

anyone know of a reputable exhaust shop in the Tampa Bay area that can make me a custom mid-pipe for my P5? i want something similar to the wagner mid-pipe with a flex pipe section and hi-flow cat or resonator.

Let me know if it happens and/or how it comes together...maybe you can make 2!

-z

DSMConvert said:
hmm might be able to do it for ya....
cool man, you have a shop somewhere? my current setup is AWR header and JIC catback. like i said in my previous post i'd like a section of the midpipe to flex pipe stuff like the wagner.

i took this picture of his site but it doesnt seem like it would fit because the one under my car seems like it has much more bends to it but i could be wrong. i would like a resonator instead of a cat as well. i guess any type of steel that wont rust would be good also. how much do you think you could get something like this or similar done for?

hmm I can def. make one or two...turns out everyone is charging ove 200 bucks for this stupid thing....let me double check my prices but I'm pretty sure I can make this for 130 tops...more than likely cheaper....we're in the process of finally setting up the shop...going to protools today to get the mandrel bender....I'll have to get you to come by with your car so I can fit it, but I dont see it being a problem..what diameter piping are you thinking about?

maybe 2.5" what do you think Big-J?

Price seems excellenet enough!

I could bring the car over to tampa on a Sun or Mon. Big-J is closer though.

-z

DSMConvert said:
hmm I can def. make one or two...turns out everyone is charging ove 200 bucks for this stupid thing....let me double check my prices but I'm pretty sure I can make this for 130 tops...more than likely cheaper....we're in the process of finally setting up the shop...going to protools today to get the mandrel bender....I'll have to get you to come by with your car so I can fit it, but I dont see it being a problem..what diameter piping are you thinking about?
if you can get it for about $130 that would be great. i am available just about any time during the week now that school is out. and 2.5" sounds about right. where are you located? i live right by USF. your right, i couldnt beleive what people are charging for something as simple as this. its a good thing you replied when you did, i was about to shell out $300 for the Wagner mid-pipe. lemme know when i can drop by the shop, i'll pm you with my contact info.

zcast said:
maybe 2.5" what do you think Big-J?

Price seems excellenet enough!

I could bring the car over to tampa on a Sun or Mon. Big-J is closer though.

-z
the price is great, and 2.5"seems adequate for my present na purposes. the Wagner mid-pipe that i was looking into has a diameter of 2.5".

Ok cool, like i said we're just getting the shop setup so it might take a week or 2 before we're actually ready to do the fit(we're supposed to be setting up shop at a new complex in clearwater, but apparently construction is running behind, so we might be stuck working out of a storage place which would really suck). At any rate I'll start checking prices and get back to you. Im not sure you'd need a flexpipe for the section, but I can put one in if you want, hehe after all you're the boss!

DSMConvert said:
Ok cool, like i said we're just getting the shop setup so it might take a week or 2 before we're actually ready to do the fit(we're supposed to be setting up shop at a new complex in clearwater, but apparently construction is running behind, so we might be stuck working out of a storage place which would really suck). At any rate I'll start checking prices and get back to you. Im not sure you'd need a flexpipe for the section, but I can put one in if you want, hehe after all you're the boss!
awesome man, i pm'ed you with my info so get in contact with me when ever you are ready. this is great man i cant wait to get this show on the road

Back