Exhaust for MP3

NCMP3

:
2003 RED AUDI A4
I was just reading my jan. issue of turbo magazine and noticed that in the exhaust parts guide SR Motorsports has an exhaust system for the MP3 I went on the site and didn't find a link to it so I am going to call them tomorrow to see how much it costs. You can go to there site srmotorsports.com and check it out. :D

I've been planning to call them to see if they actually have one on hand so I can see it in person. They're not too far from me.

SR motorsports is extremely reputable, but pricey in the rx-7 world. I saw that system too, but wasn't very impressed with the tips.
But the pictures weren't very encompassing.

There will be several other systems coming out within the next three months, so if you're not postive about a current style, I'd wait, cause there surely will be.

However, if you do like the SR one, as I'd like to see it as well, let me know. Maybe APEX and I can cruise up there together and check it out. I'm sure I can get you a wholesale price on this, if they're willing to distribute it.

I just got the Bosal for mine, cause it's so inexpensive for me and is all polished, resonator and all. I knowt the Bosal will look good on the MP3 in comparison to the p5.

PM me APEX.

Later, Rishie

what's up rishie?

I compared the rear sections of the P5 & Mp3 yesterday and they look the same.
I'll let you know later if they are identical!

guruuu!!!

Back