Excited, Buying a 2020 CX-5 Signature

Pitter

Pitter
Contributor
:
2020 CX-5 Signature Azul Metalico
Hello folks, new poster here from Colombia. I'm in the process of buying a 2020 CX5 Turbo. My car is on order. Here in Colombia the dealerships don't have large inventories on hand. In ten days or so my sales agent will let me know if the car I want, a blue Signature will be available for delivery by the end of August or beginning of September. Evidently the blue is the least available color so have my fingers and toes crossed that Bogot where Mazdas are distributed from to other Colombian cities, will have one. The colors dark gray, silver, white and red are easier to come by but I want blue! Excited.

Well*that's*what*the*dealersaid.*Guess*I'll*find*out*when*it's*registered.

Last edited:
Your space bar is set up to type an asterisk, for some reason.
Not being an Apple Mac guy, I can't give you a fix, but I'm guessing somewhere in settings or keyboard language options, the space bar is programmed for the asterisk.

Have the details of the 2020 CX-5 even been announced? To place an order for one, I*d think the someone would have to know the details, at least the price.

Congrats. I plan on getting a CX-5 Sig once they do the mid life cycle refresh. I'm sure they will give it everything the new Mazda3 has. Love my 3 but the Infotainment sucks balls.

I'm..sorry..I..can't...Maybe..this..is..better.

Thanks*Antoine.*Agent*called today, said*blue turbo*
IS available for delivery end* of this month. Floating on air!

Congrats!

I bought a 2019 Reserve in March and really love it. I got the Eternal Mica [light] Blue.

Those asterisks you get are a character mapping thing. If I type something in Word and paste it here, all my apostrophes (') appear as asterisks.

Thanks*Antoine.*Agent*called today, said*blue turbo*
IS available for delivery end* of this month. Floating on air!

Is that for a 2019 or 2020? I haven*t seen any info on the 2020 models yet. Not sure how they could have one ready for delivery by the end of August.

I don't know anything about Mazda's new model timing but the sales agreement calls it a 2020 model. Maybe my sales agent is just wrong.

Last edited:
Back