Evo conversion kit for MP3

smp3000 said:
ahha I can't beleive there are pages upon pages of people believing that I did this. (peep)

Exactly...I was in shock over how many people believed it.

MP3Architect said:
my conversion didn't include as many parts......

springs3.jpg

from mp3 -> msp
beach.jpg
Ur conversion is sick! I've found new motivation...

Well mine cost a lot more and took a lot more time- I think I should be your motivation. I'm still driving the MP3VO around. Only thing left to replace are the floor mats.

smp3000 said:
Well mine cost a lot more and took a lot more time- I think I should be your motivation. I'm still driving the MP3VO around. Only thing left to replace are the floor mats.

and the oil dip stick.

I was totally thinking about it, but you know how many people would give me crap for doing all this work when I could've easily just sold the MP3 and bought a new evo... Some people just don't honor hard work. (dunno)

Thanks man- it wasn't easy, but boy is my car fast now... I'm even starting to mod it with actuall evo aftermaket parts.

now that i go back and read this thread again, i really just wasted my money building my motor with forged internals. i should have just saved up and did the evo 10 conversion when it comes out...

project_msp said:
Don't worry, I did it too! Sorta...

engine.jpg

To:
rx8.jpg

To:
evo3.jpg

Finally happy :\

Wow nice MSP, RX-8, and Evo IX MR..........................I guess u'll probably opt for a Supra/RX-7 next!! LOL

Back