Everyone Plz Pray For DaveB

Thanks so much everyone for your concern, thoughts and prayers!! Dave was taking a much needed working vacation with his brothers and dad in North Carolina. ( a little work and a whole lotta golf ) He had one of the best rounds of golf he has ever had..went out to dinner and awoke in the middle of the night so incredibly sick. His brother rushed him to the ER and after many tests they found kidney stones ( 3 mm ) Thank goodness for morphine IV's!! As soon as he can travel they are bringing him home. So its going to be a long drive back to Ohio but one of his best friends is an internal medicine doc here in Norwalk so he will be well taken care of. All he has to do now is pass them... easier said than done. Thanks again everyone!! The support means more than you know! I'll post updates! Love, The Boddes

He was supposed to have another track day at Mid-Ohio next weekend, and I told him I would drive the P5 in his place and he could just rest and watch me. He will probably pass those stones in record time!!!(lol2)

Last edited:
Hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm just now getting over a kidney infection, I can almost relate. Drink plenty of water. Best wishes!

stones <3mm usually pass on their own
ever in NC again with flank pain hit me up Dave, Cat Scan on the house ;)

water, water, and more water!

all the best Dave

Quick update: Dave is stuck in North Carolina and he is too sick to fly or be driven home. Severe pain from the kidney stone and he cant keep any food or water down. My only hope is that the ER decides to ADMIT him and keep him since nothing is working. I missed my flight due to not being able to get thru security in time.( it was a nightmare and no more flights out today) Thanks again for all your care and concern!! Love, Kelly Bodde

Dave I feel ya. A couple years ago I woke up in a complete sweat with both fists clinching the sheets. Went to the bathroom and passed out at the toilet from so much pain. And the best news is once a stone former always a stone former. Hope you get well soon buddy.

Hope Dave is alright. We need em around for making... stuff. :D jk He's always been there for the forum and our club too. Wishin him a speedy recovery.

Back