Euro style antenna for the P5.
$20 obo shipped.
Thanks.

Attachments

• antenna.jpg
    antenna.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
No. I was looking for the stock one and the brackets. Why is it going to the junk? Do you still have the rear cargo cover?

Does it still have the original floor mats? How about the cup holder? What is the condition of it? Does it have the roof rack? I just need some parts off it. Two pieces are missing off mine. There are just odds and ends missing off this car.

Have the rear floor mats in great condition. Passenger also but has a mark on it. Not sure what I did with the driver mat. With 245k on the car it had some wear, so I took it out.
Have the cup holders.
Has the roof rack filler bars.
All stuff I am taking off before I part with the car.
Thanks.

I don't know why anyone would prefer the factory strut bar over one from GTSpec...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

What do you want for that gt spec bar Joe? For the right price, I'd take it and send mazdarichie my stock one ;)

5 speed or auto? Hows the passenger side motor mount?

How is $100 shipped for the bar sound ? Not sure how much it will be to ship ?
I have awr motor mounts, but that will need to get sold with the car.
It is a 5-spd. I assume nobody is looking for the whole car at the right price ?

I'd love to take the awr mounts from you for driver and passenger side if you can get them after the car goes...My passenger side is blown and I'm ruining tires in short order with all the slop in the driveline

My headlights are in bad condition. Trade for yours before you sell?
Interested in othet parts too if you plan to part out. Im in san jose.

Latest posts

Back