Epic Meet 2016 - Pigeon Forge, TN July 27th-30th

DarkRyder

Contributor
:
11' Mazda 3i Touring
http://epicmeet.com/2016-information/
Join the Facebook Event
The most fun you can have at a car meet if you’re on the east coast! Epic is a multi-day event centering around the Mazda community. We all come together for an annual meet called EECMM or The Epic East Coast Mazda Meet. It’s like going on vacation with your 100 best friends, and doing all that fun stuff you never get a chance to do at home! At previous meet’s we’ve driven such great roads as the Tail of the Dragon, the Cherohala Skyway, and the Hellbender 28. We’ve gone White Water Rafting, Ziplining, Zorbing, Karting, Mini-Golfing, on ghost tours, and Swimming! We’ve had 75+ car caravan’s through the middle of town where we stop traffic and everyone think’s it’s a Mazda parade! Not only do we do all this… but sponsors donate on average between $1,500 and $3,000 worth of FREE prizes that we give away with our Car Show Raffle every year! If you haven’t made it out to an EpicMeet and you live on the east coast… You don’t know what you’re missing!

Last edited:
If only I lived on the east coast.

Actually, I helped put on a much smaller version of this a couple of times at Fontana Village. Oh the stories I could tell...

Sent from the wrong side of the tracks.

A lot of them involve ethanol lol.

Also, I have to give a shout out to Discount Tire in Alcoa, TN. Without them I would never had made it home to Chicago.

Ethanol eh? Doesnt that require a lot of special work to the motor? Computer, injectors, fuel pump, to know how to burn it effectively?

If that were the application, yes lol.

Back