Enough Already!

I raced around with a early 90s civic on route 301 a few weeks ago. Kid looked like a total doucher. Had a shocker sticker on his back window and that stupid ricer yard dart sticker.

I.couldn't.*******.catch.him

haha. What's worse? being a doucher with a yard dart sticker or being the guy who couldn't catch him?

The guy that could not catch him.

301 near the river or south of F'burg?

Since debadging my car, nobody tries anything with me. Seriously, I could count on one hand the number of people who have wanted me to race them. It's great!

Last edited:
Funny. I never get challenged. It's quite boring actually. I thought I'd be dealing with it left and right. Maybe it's the color? I dunno. I even have the "Mazdaspeed" hood stripes. I can barely count on one hand the amount of people that have challenged me on the street since I've bought the car last May. I get more people driving SUV's and pickups trying to drive them like they're sports cars than anything else.

Some rugrats in a Mustang acted like they wanted to play Friday afternoon, but it was 5:00 traffic, so not much happened. Some dingo in a Subaru (her other car was probably a Volvo) decided 30 in a 45 was appropriate.

I raced around with a early 90s civic on route 301 a few weeks ago. Kid looked like a total doucher. Had a shocker sticker on his back window and that stupid ricer yard dart sticker.

I.couldn't.*******.catch.him

haha. What's worse? being a doucher with a yard dart sticker or being the guy who couldn't catch him?

haha those shocker stickers and yard dark stickers are so ******* queer. Who are they kidding.(ughdance)

If those stupid fucktards in the CRX keep doing that s***, why don't you just write down their plate number and call the cops and report them? One would think that's boardering on harassment.

some kid used to do this to me in high school, in a faggot ford ranger with a flowmaster. So I told my friend's dad who was a cop to park at the bottom of my street every now and then in case they came by and he'd get an easy ticket... sure enough he sat at the bottom of my street and one night that faggot revved on by at 2am and my friend's dad gave him a ticket for disturbing the peace or something like that, exhibition of speed, and modified exhaust. That little b**** never drive down my street revving again after that (evil)

i also rarely get revved on or challenged....just the other night was the first time in a long while. i toyed around with an AMG benz (not sure which model) but i'm sure it was a v8....got him on a roll off the jump but he quickly caught up close to 120 and just walked on by....and then right after that was 350z on the freeway and that was fun.....

Last edited:
I picked up a tail on my way home from the gym yesterday. It was my buddy in the CRX.
As expected, I was treated to a cacophony of clattering VTEC valves and the staccato of a rev limiter as I pulled into my driveway. I sat in my car for minute to let the ol' K04 cool down and listened to the CRX do a victory lap of the neighbourhood before stopping at his parents' house.
I decided to go over there and find out what the kid's deal was and tell him to knock that s*** off.

He told me he wasn't revving; That's just how his car sounds in first gear.
Way to be kid. Keep it in VTEC in case you need to race the old lady that walks her poodle while riding in her power chair.
Tool.

Actually, I was very polite and asked him to please try a higher gear and lower revs; If not for the sake of peace and quiet, at least to preserve his engine.
We'll see how that works.

I never get challenged around here, I thought I would with a bright red mazdaspeed3, but the most I ever get is thumbs up, and old people telling me how much they like my car at the gas station.

I have had way less issues with this in my speed than I did in my T/A.

In 8 months of ownership, a black speed3 tried to get me to race in tight traffic (I ignored him) and a brand new dodge turbo diesel wanted to dance on the way to work.

The truck took me off the line hahaha

But then he got to checkout the UT emblem on the trunk.

you should take a picture of it so we can all have a good laugh.

+1

Without pics this thread is fail.

Definitely HAVE to do it!!!

I want to see if what I am visualizing in my head matches the real deal. Kind of like that thread of member pics, where everyone was disappointed in the appearance of SwampAss and Driver 311. Good fun.

Maybe this thread will get back to him if he is on any Honda forums, and he can see for himself what a tool he really is.

Back