Eibach pro-kit springs on OEM shocks or Bilstein B4?

Topmann

:
Mazda 2 DE 1.5 Sportive
Hi!

I'm new to the forum and I would like to introduce myself. I'm from Spain and I am the happy owner of a Mazda 2 DE 2009 1.5 Sport on Radiant Ebony Mica color (which I love it!). Let me show them:

nRva4Pp.jpg

But I noticed that the suspension height is a bit high and the car sways more than I would like. The car has 125.000kms and I think the shocks absorbers are worn-out because is a little bouncy.

I intend to replace the shocks absorbers and wanted to lower the car to reduce sway and improve dynamics but trying to mantain comfortable. Unfortunately there are few alternatives in my country, there's no bilstein b6 nor kayaba ultra-sr or similar shocks which are popular here in Spain.

So I thought about Bilstein B4 shocks with Eibach pro-kit springs which will lower the car about 3cm. Some people tell me that these shocks are only compatible with oem springs, not shorter springs like eibach, and that will reduce the life of the shocks drastically.

What do you think? Do you know any other good coilovers compatible with eiback pro-kit? Thank you very much

Regards

Last edited:
The bilstein shocks should be more than able to accommodate the spring rate increase from going to a lowered spring. You can get a bilstein coil over package for the mazda 2 straight from them

What about Corksport adjustable shocks and struts? are they as good as it seem? are they legal in Europe?

The corksport adjustables are great, and would work awesome with the eibach springs. Add a ddm-works rear torsion bar and you'll have a permanent grin on your face anytime you drive.

Back