Ecm??? Help!!!!!!!!

c.smock

:
2006 Mazda 3
I have a 2006 Mazda 3 I 5 speed.....

I was leaving work yestederday as normal when i noticed i turned my lights on but no illumination on the dash. Also that my break light was on and i had no abs.

My radio was still working as were my dome lights and steering wheel controls. My headlights are constantly on , i cant turn them off, also my highbeams work. As well as my odometer and light behind it along with all the instrumentation.

When i got home i decided to further investigate. My turns, hazards, markers, stop and tails along with my horn and wipers are not working at all. My dome lights do not come on when the door is opened, i have to manually turn them on.

I checked all my fuses and they are all good.I tried disconnecting my battery to reset it and no luck. Aldo my dianostic port isnt getting anypower to to turn on the code reader.... My friend seems to think its my ecm.... i am not sure and i am extremley confused...

any help would be appreciated.

there is a chance they will not cover the warranty because of the lighting mods and the voltage stablizer. i'd remove all that before going to dealer, otherwise they may try to blame the ecu failure on your mods. but under 36k miles it sould be covered.

nope no fog light mod, no fog lights lol

and no warranty 66,xxx miles i got it used at 31,xxx

Back