Eaton M62 electronically clutched supercharger

Title says it all. Also included is the bracket plate I made, some hardware if I can find it, and the inlet and outlet though it would be wise to fabricate a new outlet. It has some gunk built up in it from sitting in my garage for a while, but I will clean it out before the sale.

300 bucks OBO

Very interested! What all would be needed to run this and does it bolt to the a/c bracket? any intalled pics?

Very interested! What all would be needed to run this and does it bolt to the a/c bracket? any intalled pics?

bolts to a bracket that replaces the AC bracket.
CIMG1484.jpg

(not one thats FS, this ones installed on my car)

bump price drop 250 OBO for Supercharger and bracket with inlet and outlet.

Can't tell you how badly I want this. Won't have the money for it for 4 weeks, minimum, though.

Bump for a someone-needs-to-buy-this-thing.

What size pulley and how much boost? I've got a stock FSDE in an MP3. Will this be too much boost to bolt on the stock engine?

-New air intake, intercooler, piping, supercharger (new belt), piping? Does that cover me from filter to engine?
-Will I need a different ECU or will the MP3 ECU run it?

I'ld be more interested if I really knew what I was doing. You might talk me into it if you can help me figuring all the right parts.

This generated 3 psi for me. But power is not all about pressure. Its about the amount of air youre moving into the motor. So while this was generating less pressure, it was moving enough air to run side by side with a bolt-on msp. so basically, same power, less strain on the motor. it is the only size pully, couldn't ever find a bigger one. but this gives a huge kick in the pants compared to an mp3 flash, like I had before it. I took it off before I sold it and couldn't remember how I used to drive that slow.

so I bought a universal piping kit on ebay with an intercooler and as many couplers and clamps as possible. I used the pipes and managed to make it work. I can send pictures for reference if I still have them. but it worked just fine. I used part of the piping kit for the intake as well. a couple things that make it way easier though is to have a catless header (you can get for about 100 used on here) and that frees up some power as well, and maybe slim fans but I opted not to use those. then you will need an ssafc to tune for it and take full control of your engine and get the full potential of power this set up can make! I dedicated one weekend to this and got it done and running by sunday evening. just takes some perserverance and patience.

Back