Dyno Time

Minimazda

:
Mazda 2 sport, 2012
Being surrounded by a bunch of Mazdaspeed 3's at a dyno day for my club can be a bit intimidating, not gonna lie, but I am happy with my numbers and I still beat the couple 04 Mazda 3's we had there on the drive home so I will never complain =).

This is with a Corksport Exhaust with Race Pipe, Corksport Short Ram Intake with Air Duct, and an Automatic.

Yea can't wait till I have the headers on and get the reflash done =) It was good to get my numbers though. Although it was a bit tricky for us trying to think of the best way to get a good run from him, if we didn't do it just right he'd downshift on us.

They are pretty good. Hopefully by the time my club has another dyno day I'll have fine tuned the method of dynoing my car..and of course has more things done...
Seems like a 20% decrease from the crank at stock(on an auto) but the couple corksport toys I have on bumped him up to the 89. I just get the joy of laughing at all the guys in my car club with their Mazda3's as I beat them on the track =)

Back