DVD Navigation System

twa said:
I like the aluminum trim pieces around the center console instead of our fake carbon peices. Maybe we could import those!!!

Ebay has aluminum kits for the P5 for around $140-150.

Thanks to the New Lexus DVD Navigation System. A marvel of Global Positioning Satellite Technology. That brings you real time, street-by-street voice guidance. Through the entire GCC. That too, in Arabic and English! Over a high resolution 7 Electro Multi Vision ( EMV)Touch Screen Lexus DVD Navigation Systems EMV Touch screen also enables easy control of a variety of conveniences within your Lexus.
----------------
Angelinjones
social media marketing

Navigation System in CX-9 (2008.01 DVD)

My 2008 CX-9 came with a 2006.02 navigation system DVD which ABSOLUTELY SUCKS! I couldn't find streets/addresses existing for 50-60 years, never mind more recent (but pre-dating 2006) ones. The system (Japanese DENSO) often gets "confused" and attempts to take me to places in different directions than my fed-in destination. And compared to any other commercial GPS (TOM-TOM, GARMIN) the graphics are rather primitive & non-intuitive. In my dispair I ultimately bought a portable TOM-TOM (Duch product), that is miles ahead of Mazda's Denso in all respects. The most bothersome aspect w. Mazda is that (after providing a grossly sub standard GPS in an otherwise splendid car!), they are offering an "updated" nav DVD (2008.01) for $199! Can anyone who has the 2008.01 DVD let me know about their experience(s) with it?
intermonde (sick)
P.S. The TOM-TOM can be updated with the latest maps (of the original geographic region), points of interest, etc. TO THE MINUTE with easy internet downloads absolutely FREE!

Back