doing the dirty in your car

all the while they do it doggy style

trippertripp said:
well you dont know that i didnt do anything its just that im 6'4 its very hard for me to "manuver" in my car im just really saying should i have offerd to take her to my house or her house to do something more serious or what?
I'm 5'8" and I would much rather mess around at home than in the car. However, I still have resorted to backseat/frontseat areas as the situation warranted.

Personally I prefer using the hood of the car, or at least I did when I was younger, that or bending a girl over in the backseat.

In my apartment, there's a nice bed, couch, loveseat, recliner, kitchen counter, dining room table, bathroom counter, shower, staircase, etc.

Call me crazy but I like to mix it up alot, and going position crazy suits me well.

LOL, this board is full of horny teens. I feel like I'm going to be put in jail just for looking at this highschool s***.

lol i'm 20...
and yes i would have found a way. and according to my friend (very hot friend) at work she says there is plenty room in the back of my speed.

D3Wd!! That's one of the things I really want to do is have sex in my car. I can't believe you were that close to getting a chick in the back and didn't act. Life is short, hump hard.

FuriousMojo said:
One of my rules is "No sexual activities in the car!" Can't be leaving dna samples all ova the place! That kind of stuff is reserved for the sexy pimp pad.

I'm 21. Not really a teen.
There's a place you wouldn't have sex? Wow, that's kinda weird.

open the door not facing the dance place... so you can lay down lol....... oooh i am lucky i got this HUGS beach towel in my trunk for wen i go to beack i can lay it down and put my s*** on there and that thing can stop the Dna thingys flyin around :p

FuriousMojo said:
Is it? You're telling me you would have sex ANYWHERE? How about a neon? Would you have sex in a Dodge Neon? ;-)

I assure you that my MSP can get me to an appropriate destination very fast! So it's ALL GOOD.
Absolutely! Nothing like making sweet love in an $8,000 car.

Yes I would in a neon and leave it all over the back seat!!! except a SRT-4 of course.

the drivers seat is your seat. whatever happens in the passenger seat and back is for the next person sitting there to worry about.

I fingered a chick in my passenger seat. I don't care if I get sex stuff in my car. It's fun. If you don't want to get stuff dirty, don't have sex. Hell, on a long drive it's better to count how much you can make her moan than count mile markers.

FuriousMojo said:
Is it? You're telling me you would have sex ANYWHERE? How about a neon? Would you have sex in a Dodge Neon? ;-)

I assure you that my MSP can get me to an appropriate destination very fast! So it's ALL GOOD.
The first girl I ever slept with had a little purple convertible geo. She would mount me in the passenger seat, and everytime, her legs would slip and get stuck between the door and the seat on one side, and the e-brake and the seat on the other.

Fun times.

1: Recline the passenger seat
2: (bj)
3: (godown)
4: (hump)
5: (butthump)
6: (spank)
7: (smoke)
8: (nana)

my wife and i havent broken in the protege5 yet, but lets not even talk about the 4Runner....

No SEX in the SPEED for me!(no)I would not want to get the seats dirty!

NOW,a good highway hummer on a nice road trip is always acceptable!(blowjob)
Matt(naughty)
;)

Back