DocB Oil Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

rally2003

Shavin lbs!
:
1979 Trans Am, 2003.5 MSP, 2003.5 MSP, 2004 Mazda6, 2011 Mazda2
New oil pump coated for DocB oil setup. It comes with a new Peterson pressure release valve, (1) used 1ft ss braided line, and (3) new ss braided lines (3 1/2, 4 1/2, and 5ft). Ships from Toledo, OH. $320 shipped in the US. I can ship out of the states but shipping will be more. I can also include the oil filter relocation adapters with the fitting for another $20 if you want.
10440301015_bd1525ee46_b.jpg
[/url] Untitled by rally2003, on Flickr[/IMG]

Why are you getting rid of it? It is the best investment I have made.

Oil...

He's got everything included to make this work on your FSDE. It's a great upgrade (arguably the best) for this engine, especially if you plan on racing it. Just make sure you know how to adjust the oil pressure and set it up correctly.

Rally, I hope you plan on getting another one down the road since you do a lot of Auto-X ;)

The only other thing you would need is a fitting on the top of the oil pan or better yet on the lower carrage plate for the motor for the release pressure to go back into the system.

.....are you talking about the oil return line for the turbo? Because looks like he has a MSP so he should have a line already on the windage tray, he'll just need to get the proper fitting for it. Either way, GLWS.

Can you send me pics of the adaptors for relocating the oil filter. I think I might take everything off your hands. Also do you have the paper work Doc B sends back with the oil pump blueprint specs? Thanks

Pm me ur cell and i can send pics later today. It has been sitting for over 2 years and never been installed. I dont have the paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back